SIMPLE POLL: Are you Liberal? Are you Conservative? Or are you an Independent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What do consider yourself???

• Total voters

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
WHITE DEVIL said:
Straight out of the Qu'Ran. Mohammed himself believed Jews were the scum of the earth

SHAKIR: And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away
and as for this right here....i dare you to find me the fucking SURA on this bitch. I have 3 different english translations of the Quran right here, and more at my fingertips.

Jesus is one of the most praised prophets in Islam, PERIOD. And if you dont know that, then you dont know SHIT.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Well, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world (now, over 1 billion), and domestically, African-Americans are converting at a CRAZY clip. When 1.5 billion are Buddist, 1 billion Muslim, 1 billion Hindu and 1 Billion Christian, how long do you REALLY think its going to be before people start ignoring the ACLU and all these other culture-hijacking, history-rewriting fascist organizations?

Conservatism is the way of the future, and there is almost no way around that. Whether you are rich or poor, it is the ideology that is most compatible with the cultures of the world.

Nov 10, 2002
tadou said:
Conservatism is the way of the future, and there is almost no way around that. Whether you are rich or poor, it is the ideology that is most compatible with the cultures of the world.
Way of the future? Hardly. More like people clinging on to the past. I'm not saying that conservatism has no good qualities, but as the general standard of living in a society rises and people in general become more educated, the society generally evolves towards socially more liberal than conservative. This phenomenon can be witnessed simply by looking at different countries. America, for instance, is a lot more conservative than several European countries (Especially so-called welfare states). Just like the growth of atheism has a clear connection with the increase in knowledge and the overall development of science (Especially in the "world of science").

It is true that conservatism is the ideology that is most compatible with the cultures of the world, but that is presently merely a reflection of the poor state/underdevelopment of societies in most of the world.

Nov 10, 2002
\Con*serv"a*tism\, n. [For conservatism.]
The disposition and tendency to preserve what is established;
opposition to change; the habit of mind; or conduct, of a
conservative

Although that definition is short and in a sense limited.

And, for the sake of clarity, I was referring to social conservatism in my post (I assume tadou was also, judging by the context), which basically means "a defense of traditional values, especially religious and nationalistic values and traditional social norms."

Nov 10, 2002
attay said:
It is true that conservatism is the ideology that is most compatible with the cultures of the world, but that is presently merely a reflection of the poor state/underdevelopment of societies in most of the world.
After reading this, I'll have to backpedal on this statement as it comes across as critical of other cultures. It's dumb to criticise other cultures on the basis of my own ("Western") set of values, which after all aren't "the truth", but my vision, obviously not shared by "most of the world".

Dec 25, 2003
attay, please invite more Finland/Icelandians on this board. People from countries with a 100% literacy rate are bound to produce more thoughful discussion than the O'Reilly watchers on this board.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
And now that my comp isnt freezing up.......

The Jews said, "Ezra is the son of GOD," while the Christians said, "Jesus is the son of GOD!" These are blasphemies uttered by their mouths. They thus match the blasphemies of those who have disbelieved in the past. GOD condemns them. They have surely deviated.

-- Rashad Khalifa translation

The Jews say: "Ezra is the son of God;"
the Christians say: "Christ is the son of God."
This is what they say with their tongues
following assertations made by unbelievers before them.
May they be damned by God: How perverse are they!

-- Ahmed Ali translation

30. The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah.s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

-- Abdullah Yusef-Ali translation

And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

-- Pickthal translation

** Jews say: "Ezra was God's son," while Christians say: "Christ was God's son." That is what they say with their mouths, imitating what those have said who disbelieved before them. May God fight them off for what they have trumped up!

-- Irving translation

And you seemingly fail to mention that you took that COMPLETELY out of context, when it would have been very relevant here. And almost every single one of them say something to this effect on the next sura:

(9:31, IRVING) They have adopted their scholars and monks as lords instead of God, plus Christ, the son of Mary. Yet they have been ordered to serve only God Alone; there is no deity except Him. Glory be to Him ahead of whatever they may associate [with Him]!

And NOWHERE.....NOWHERE does it say Jews are the scum of the Earth, or anything CLOSE TO IT.

What you are doing is smearing the Muslim name and religion with cropped things you take out of context. Why do you not mention the DOZENS of times that the Qur'an says that Muslims who praise Imams, Mullahs, etc. are also to be damned? You act like Christians and Jews are being singled out, when they surely are not.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ May EVERYONE who takes another idol but God be damned by God.....NOT JUST the Jews, like you are implying.

I dont know what your agenda is against Islam, but maybe you should look into it a little further than whatever few fanatical sites you've been frequenting.

"American Muslims" by Asma Gull Hasan is a good start.

Dec 25, 2003
Most of my early schooling on Muslims came from an ex-Muslim from Pakistan. I have no agenda whatsoever, actually no since im a libbie lib left-winger, every personal view is an agenda. Where is my support on this tadou? Wasn't it Pat Robertson (the prominent right-wing conservative) who blamed 9/11 on liberals, homosexuals, and the removal of the bible from schools? Where is my support on this tadou. Senator James Imhoffe and a few other senators who called Middle Eastern Muslims the terrorist enemy...you aren't standing by them?

Dec 25, 2003
Sura 9:5 says,

Fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every strategem of war.
Sura 5:33 records what is done to infidels who resist Islam:

Their punishment is...execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from the opposite sides, or exile from the land.
Muhammad also burned out eyes with hot irons (Hadith vol. 1, no. 234) and deprived people of water until they died (vol. 8, no. 796).

I'll recant. The Qu'Ran doesn't say jews aren't pigs. It says to murder and crucify them. lol...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Keep on lying and singling out Jews, when clearly all non-monotheistic religions are included.....whatever makes you sleep better.

Like i already said in the other post.....its amazing that people like you swear up and down there is no afterlife, and in the same breath, preach about how we should protect the planet and the environment. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT? You have none.