**Sidekick 3 Users can customize and make it "Bayish"**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2004
The guy at T-mobile said if I was to get one this week,He would waive my monthly plan for 4 months and also waive my activation fee.I ain't feeling another 2 year contract tho,and there insurance thang sucks,You still have to pay monthly for it and still pay extra for a new phone.

Aug 13, 2002
uZzLe510 said:
The guy at T-mobile said if I was to get one this week,He would waive my monthly plan for 4 months and also waive my activation fee.I ain't feeling another 2 year contract tho,and there insurance thang sucks,You still have to pay monthly for it and still pay extra for a new phone.
damn homie u must have a good credit line..

Sep 22, 2002
Slide wont be out till November Boog, already holla'd at customer service, they can get them to you the cheapest!!!!!!! And let me know if you need a custom theme too, I got a couple of the cats that contribute to that site makin custom themes for my folx!!!

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Jceezy said:
Slide wont be out till November Boog, already holla'd at customer service, they can get them to you the cheapest!!!!!!! And let me know if you need a custom theme too, I got a couple of the cats that contribute to that site makin custom themes for my folx!!!

I thought the lx which is already on tmobiles site and the slide came out this week for t mobile customers....