**Sidekick 3 Users can customize and make it "Bayish"**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2004
I need help, I just copped a SK3 (Prepaid).How the hell do you DL these and upload it to your phone?

EDIT:Nvm, I got it. I'm having trouble with the ringtones tho.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
kayvee said:
how does it work, is it worth it, and do i have to use their wireless router (i think not?)

~k.
If you have a wireless router, it may work, but I used theirs. When in range, your phone will auto connect to it and when you're on it, you have unlimited minutes. Idk if $20/month is worth it for the unlimited minutes for you. The voice quality was pretty good.

The Tmob linksys router is "preconfigured" a little bit to conserve battery life on your UMA cell phones while your cell phone is on the Wi-fi network. You can do a little search on this site for the exact configurations to enable this on ANY wireless router.

Then again, if you signed up the Hotspot@home plan, there Tmob linksys router is free after rebates. They are basically giving these routers away for free so free is always good. You could always use it has an additional access point or just sell it on craigslist and make some money.