sick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

J-Boeg said:
BBQing burgers and drinking beer...no work, no school...does it get any better? i dont think so...

What about harrassing innocent motorists or beating the shit out of blacks and latinos? You pigs love doing that...

Apr 26, 2002
boeg........... WTF iz up wit these posts? really doe, u wanna be a cop, but u KEEP postin up on a GANGSTA message board tryin to interact with gangsta type people? i do not understand. cops HATE gangstas, yet, u wanna interact with em. wut is ur motive here? thats like a blacc panther postin up in a kkk message board, not to stir no controversy, but jus to converse wit em and talk about wut he ate tonight, or wut he did today. shit don't sound right. fold.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
T-Spoon said:
boeg........... WTF iz up wit these posts? really doe, u wanna be a cop, but u KEEP postin up on a GANGSTA message board tryin to interact with gangsta type people? i do not understand. cops HATE gangstas, yet, u wanna interact with em. wut is ur motive here? thats like a blacc panther postin up in a kkk message board, not to stir no controversy, but jus to converse wit em and talk about wut he ate tonight, or wut he did today. shit don't sound right. fold.
damn.....every single boeg thread got one of these posts.....just clown him & be done with it, the boegy's not leaving

May 4, 2005
Don't the Boeg's get paid time and a half and also a whole box of doughnuts for harassing innocent motorists on Labor Day??? Or atleast thats what I have heard?

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
T-Spoon said:
word thats true.. this fool boeg is crazy...
I mean what he does would be like me trying
to post at a cop forum.. and talk to them about my day...
lol I think he has pychological problems.. and also ADD
I also heard syphlis eats your brain.. so he could have
a case of that also! lol

Feb 28, 2005
T-Spoon said:

well, i hate to break it to you but 99.9% of this board is NOT "gangstas"

fold.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
it would be alot better if you fuckin chocked and died on your burger-but i bet you aint even eatin burgers,you proly deep throating foot-long hot dogs you beezy

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Rasan said:
he has a point!
man i like to think everybody on here has been on the turf-and got down and dirty for theirs or they wouldnt be posting up shit about gettin it and doin dirt and shit......................lmao