Siccness Vegas weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Nah, I don't think so.

And quit disrespecting Killa Tay and talking all that gay shit, this year we'll make paper together while your corny ass hates from the sidelines.
Fuck killa gay!!!! That washed up ashy ass has been!! Fool how you going to make paper? Tay broke as fuck rocking liquor store clothes eating ground meat everything!! You need to shoot him your beans and toast recipe!! So he can feed his 16 kids for under $3!!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
just keepin it 1000 with you breh nobody gives a fuck if youre drunk. WTF are you 15?

like, really, it aint even the topic of conversation & legit not ONE person gave any fucks if you're drunk in this thread.

not one.
nobody gives a fuck.
bruh he downed a whole 6er of zima!!! he feeling real tipsy!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Birthday weekend shenanigans
Mike Manson @Mike Manson ....bruh, lets get tanked
Defy @Defy i am driving down & flying back lets mob

Mixerr @Mixerr we changed it from march to august just for you so no excuses we gonna get you some pussu in vegas bruh
Thats my c day weekend too. Cday 8 22

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
What's the best hotel or part of the strip to stay ? I've only been twice, stayed on the new strip once and in the old strip once. I preferred the old strip it seemed cheaper and more laid back. But I was drunk as fuck the entire time both times so I could be wrong.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
new strip is where its at for me I'm not a tough guy so that's where you'll find me

just enjoyed a 3 night ny comp at mc

mi familia lived by old strip that shit is played fa me...

That's probably why I liked the old strip I'm the toughest guy ever. And I'm bringing my registered pistol if anyone wants to take it there.

Last edited: