Siccness Vegas weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I just meant carrying them across state lines, even for your own personal use. $450 isn't worth catching a felony, or multiple felonies. You're better off taking drugs across state lines imo as it relates to risk vs reward
ANY interstate crime becomes Fed as far as I know, guns drugs don't matter. Flipping straps outta NV is big business and money to be had. By no means am I encouraging it. But with the state caps on purchases being 20 handguns and an unlimited amount of long rifles A DAY, the potential for serious scratch is there. And I'm sure the prices in both states has changed cuz that AK price was what it was 7 years ago. I know they aint that cheap here in OR

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Naw bruh I'm talking about the ability to buy fully autos. NV don't fuck around, gotdamn state full of cowboys obviously wrote the gun laws lol
Yeah breh, I get what you're saying, but if I were to flip a fully auto, and leave Nevada with it, I'd feel like the entire gubment would be after me, and furthermore, I only fly from now on...

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Yeah breh, I get what you're saying, but if I were to flip a fully auto, and leave Nevada with it, I'd feel like the entire gubment would be after me, and furthermore, I only fly from now on...
I would NEVER EVER sell a fully auto if I purchased it like that. To buy one requires a special license an shit. Now, dropping in a trigger kit and converting on the other hand..........

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
I would NEVER EVER sell a fully auto if I purchased it like that. To buy one requires a special license an shit. Now, dropping in a trigger kit and converting on the other hand..........
True shit breh, but there are alternatives if you want to just let 'em go while smoking on an Opus X

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Get yourself a well built m4, put a selective fire trigger kit on it for about $175 or so and now you got semi, 3 shot, and fully. Fun as a motherfucker but the cost of ammo starts fucking skyrocketing when your tearing thru a 30 round mag in a few seconds. The worst is constantly fucking reloading the fucking clips

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
ANY interstate crime becomes Fed as far as I know, guns drugs don't matter. Flipping straps outta NV is big business and money to be had. By no means am I encouraging it. But with the state caps on purchases being 20 handguns and an unlimited amount of long rifles A DAY, the potential for serious scratch is there. And I'm sure the prices in both states has changed cuz that AK price was what it was 7 years ago. I know they aint that cheap here in OR
I know all that, I was kinda being facetious. Obviously taking drugs across state lines isn't legal either. In this day and age, even though I wouldn't sell drugs either, selling a fully to someone that ends up doing a mass shooting feels like too much of a risk considering the relatively low amount you'd make by doing so.

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Don't you drink like 3 shots of whiskey and have a couple beers and instantly start having meltdowns on the internet? I don't think you're drinking anybody under the table. lol
You remember that time I was sending you videos on facebook? That was after over half a liter of jack daniels, and at least 6 beers.

Real british beers, not those tiny bottles of weak shitty american beers

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
A half a bottle and 6 beers makes you hit crying meltdown status and you're gonna drink everyone under the table? lol

A lot of the Sicc brehs will drink a whole 5th and a 12 pack, wake up and do it again lol that's one of the reasons I stopped, I was drinking like that multiple times a week.
That wasn't crying meltdown status, it was just very very very slurred speech lol

Last edited: