Siccness Vegas weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
What's the best hotel or part of the strip to stay ? I've only been twice, stayed on the new strip once and in the old strip once. I preferred the old strip it seemed cheaper and more laid back. But I was drunk as fuck the entire time both times so I could be wrong.
i used to stay at the imperial palace because it was so shitty but alice cooper dealt blackjack i heard it changed it's name tho but i'm sure it's still shity.

i'm not saying i'm in but not counting myself out. we go bout once a year in the summer so you never know

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What's the best hotel or part of the strip to stay ? I've only been twice, stayed on the new strip once and in the old strip once. I preferred the old strip it seemed cheaper and more laid back. But I was drunk as fuck the entire time both times so I could be wrong.
I always stay at Circus Circus, cheap decent rooms and close to everything else anyway.

Can't beat $50 decent rooms.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I stayed at the elara, which used to be the planet Hollywood towers, the past few times. Got a suite and it was hella cheap for 4/5 of us. Jacuzzi in the room and projector on the wall shit was dope and the broads loved it.

It connects to the miracle mile so you on the strip in no time

I stayed there in a 4 bedroom suite last July... Place was dope as fuck!!

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i used to stay at the imperial palace because it was so shitty but alice cooper dealt blackjack i heard it changed it's name tho but i'm sure it's still shity.

i'm not saying i'm in but not counting myself out. we go bout once a year in the summer so you never know
IP Changed to the quad then mid renovation renamed to the linq. Not shitty at all now. One the best new popping spots beside cosmo/aria and sls on the north end. Only placed I stayed when I was a visitor