Siccness Vegas weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I've been drinking longer than Grim's been alive. I'm ashamed of my high tolerance for alcohol...not really something to be proud of lol
I was gonna say.. most of us are in our 30s ,now i Know youngins' try to go hard with shotguning and upside down chuggs and other stupid shit but they can't step to og tolerance

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
A lot of the Sicc brehs will drink a whole 5th and a 12 pack, wake up and do it again lol that's one of the reasons I stopped, I was drinking like that multiple times a week.
I'll be doin this tonight. Matter of fact, I already started... I won't send you any videos tho. I'll be too busy tryin to blow my load on a broads face.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I'll be doin this tonight. Matter of fact, I already started... I won't send you any videos tho. I'll be too busy tryin to blow my load on a broads face.
Wait, so you mean to say that you won't be too busy making paper with Killa Tay while I'm hating on the sidelines?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
You remember that time I was sending you videos on facebook? That was after over half a liter of jack daniels, and at least 6 beers.

Real british beers, not those tiny bottles of weak shitty american beers
I regret hacking your fb and seeing you sending the sick videos you send. I skipped halfway through and saw this "insert pic". If this is what u do while drinking stay in europe lol

Jan 30, 2007
Wait, so you mean to say that you won't be too busy making paper with Killa Tay while I'm hating on the sidelines?
breh, i thought u knew???

Its Grim muthafuckin Prophet! thats who you dealin with here! you know?? the 15 year old from a village in Britain that wears Locs and a NWA hat that does "all kinds of mobby shit" and claims CRIP online CUZZZZZZ

Last edited: