Siccness Rappers and Members Where are They Now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
RAVAGE @RAVAGE workin with dre was dope bruh. especially NOT bein like a nigga just hangin around dre like alot of ppl were.... i was there puttin shit together first hand....i learned alot from furly...how to move more lowkey at the same time have fun in life...i could say alotta shit but he was just a real good dude man...gave me a lifetime oppourtunity and him and all his folks treated me like family... thats not some shit you come across everyday especially from somebody you been listening to and idolizing since u were about 10-11.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
SYKO @SYKO good shit mayn....ive been ah fan of ur music since u were laying down traccs with D-Sane over at Street Level Rec., D-Sanes beats and ur lyrics was unfuckwithable. Then I seen you were working with Mac Dre and in the Bay Area, Ive been waiting to hear ah new album from you to see what kinda influences the BAY would have on ur style.

Props: dalycity650

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Some terrible rapper/cracker
The crackers do suck. I don't see how people eat em.

So there was a rapper who named himself after a shit cracker? How'd that turn out?

ETA: ok, it seems like his Rittz guy is doing his thing. I just googled him. Didn't know he is on Strange. Does he post here? First song I heard was Like I Am. It's cool, what was said that caused ole boy to leave? Lol.

Last edited: