Should Siccmade Even Fuck Wit Sicx?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
This is worse than X-Raided's situation if you ask me, at least the mother that was killed was able to live a semi-full life..where as the poor kid of sicx and whoever else he molested aint gonna ever be normal in the head, it's gonna be there own personal hell.

May 27, 2002
DizGusT said:
shut the hell up Rippa, a mans personal life and music are completly seperate,

NOT IF HES "KEEPIN IT REAL"

if i was ur homie, and u threw my cd out, i woulda cut ur rectum up and threw ur torso away. then jack ur parents for the 15 dollars and bought sicx's cd back.

WOW....I BETTER NOT TURN MY BACC ON MY HOMIE, HE MAY BECOME A SUPER GANGSTA AND BEAT MY ASS TO A BLOODY PULP LIKE YOU *DREAM* OF DOING

U disrespectfully threw away an artist's blood, sweat and tears in the garbage, thats foul and u shouldn't be lurking around on the siccness.

I HAVE A QUESTION...WHAT IF AN ARTIST MAKES A BULLSHIT ALBUM, IF I THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW OF MY CAR (AND IVE DONE THIS ON A FEW OCCASIONS) IS THAT "FOUL" OR MAKE ME "UNWORTHY" OF BEING ON THIS BOARD?

ur a str8 bitch.

DAM, AND I ALWAYS WANTED A WANNA BE CHILD-GRABBING, DAUGHTER HUMPING PEDOPHILES RESPECT *YAWN*

@ SUSPECT #1....AS A MATTER OF FACT, I KNEW SICX WELL BEFORE HE GOT SENT TO JAIL, SO I WILL NOT DENY LOVING OR EVEN LIKING HIS MUSIC. BUT AS SOON AS I HEARD ABOUT HIS NASTY ASS WAYS I COULD NO LONGER APPRECIATE THE MUSIC.
AM I A BITCH FOR ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THRU WITH MY BELIEFS? I GUESS SO......LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE NUTS OF AN ARTIST AND LET HIM DICTATE YOUR DECISIONS FOR YOU IF ONE IS TO NOT BE A BITCH. SEE....THATS A GOOD REASON FOR NOT SUPPORTING AN ARTIST ALL OF A SUDDEN....YOU TWO BOTH PROBABLY DONT LISTEN TO MR. DOC ALL BECAUSE OF THE RUMORS THAT HE HAS FUNK WITH YOUR GODS LYNCH, SICX, AND X AND THAT HES A SNITCH. THATS A BAD REASON

O WELL, I GUESS IF THESE LITTLE NETBANGERS PISS ME OFF TOO MUCH, I CAN ALWAYS HAVE MY CLOSE HOMIE RIP JUST BAN EM

:devious:

D

DizGusT

THA RIPPA said:

O WELL, I GUESS IF THESE LITTLE NETBANGERS PISS ME OFF TOO MUCH, I CAN ALWAYS HAVE MY CLOSE HOMIE RIP JUST BAN EM

:devious:

LoL, The Rippa - im not an obsessed freak over the siccness like you are you nerd, so really i could give 2 shits, but ah, if that wuz 2 happen, no biggie, i'll just delete all my cookies, and come back as DizGust2, lol

Jun 12, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
where as the poor kid of sicx and whoever else he molested aint gonna ever be normal in the head, it's gonna be there own personal hell.
yeah I feel you.

How old are his kids anyway? If you look at it this way, if his kids are to young to understand (say 1 - 3 years old) I'm pretty sure they won't remember anything that happend to them as they get older. The only possible way they'll remember, is if the story is brought back up over and over again. And I agree, that shit will damage their self esteem and will also scar their heart if they found out. But it needs to be kept as a secret from them, it shouldn't be revealed to them. If they don't know what happend yet.

peace

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
goddamn

boooooooooooooooooooooooo why ya'll ha8in on sicx look at r kelly mystical everybody on this mutha fuccin planet has cometed a crime(or how eva you spell it)his was just alot different y'all mean to tell me that since he fucced up in his life y'all ain't suportive y'all are some fuccin bitch made bustaz i think, and that one guy said he will burn sicx's c.d in a fire if he is guilty well new's flash he is and i think if anyone who burn'z a sicx c.d should go to hell 4 real that should be a sin fuccin shit i mean it ain't no one's buisness what tha fucc he done he is payin his time right now and don't fuccin judge him on that now see y'all can go on bumpin his muzicc i mean shit ya feel me

~~~~~suspekt from tha mutha fuccin darkside clicc~~~~~~~~

May 27, 2002
Re: goddamn

The Unkut said:
and that one guy said he will burn sicx's c.d in a fire if he is guilty well new's flash he is and i think if anyone who burn'z a sicx c.d should go to hell 4 real that should be a sin fuccin shit i mean it ain't no one's buisness what tha fucc he done he is payin his time right now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you think he should go to hell and that it should be a sin to throw away his cd? can you say G-R-O-U-P-I-E?

you think GOD is going to cast us down to hell for throwing away a cd made by one of the biggest pieces of shit breathing on this earth? o wait, better question....do you put Sicx above other people for the mere fact that he raps?

ps.....i have never, and never will condone what r kelly and mystikal have done....they are filth also

wise mind....his children were NOT 1-3 years old, they were between 6-10....so this pain and suffering this piece of shit caused them will be with them forever. i do agree that if they were younger, this would not be as big of an issue (granted, he would still be an insult to the entire human race) because your right, they probably wouldnt remember. but theres no way that they wont remember, given their ages

May 27, 2002
Re: goddamn

The Unkut said:
boooooooooooooooooooooooo why ya'll ha8in on sicx look at r kelly mystical everybody on this mutha fuccin planet has cometed a crime(or how eva you spell it)his was just alot different
i am assuming i would be under this "everybody on this mutha fuccin planet" category....tell me how the hell you can group a god-fearing, church going, family man and model citizen such as myself with these 3 slaps in the face to god (the same one who you believe will consider throwing sicx's cd away a "sin" and cast that person to hell)?

D

DizGusT

WHAT IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO IS......

HEY, WE'RE HUMANS, BUT HUMANS ARE MAMMALS, MEANING IN SOME WAY WE ARE ANIMALS, AND EVERYONE HAS THOUGHTS OF RAPE, UNDER AGE SEX OR MURDER, SHIT, ITS IN OUR BLOOD, THE CAVEMEN BEAT THE FEMALES AND DRAGGED EM BY THEIR HAIR AND RAPED EM WHEN THEY WERE HORNY, THATS WHY THE PRISONS ARE FILLED WITH RAPISTS, ITS IN OUR BLOOD, WOLFS ARE MAMMALS AND IF ANOTHER WOLF DISRESPECTED THEIR PACK, THEY KILL EACHOTHER OFF, THATS WHY OUR PRISONS ARE FILLED WITH MURDERERS, ITS IN OUR BLOOD... YES WE ARE WAY SMARTER MAMMALS, THANKS TO EVOLUTION....

OUR PRISONS ARE FILLED WITH PEDOPHILES BECAUSE IN SOME WAY, A PEDOPHILE IS ATTRACTED TO A YOUNGER PERSON, ALTHOUGH I BELIEVE THAT MIGHT BE A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM...

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS, EVERYONE HAS THESE THOUGHTS, EXCEPT SOME PEOPLE (like Sicx) ACT UPON THEIR THOUGHTS AND ACTUALLY DO IT.

does anyone feel me?

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Here the fucc we go again. I can respect a Niggas personal opinion. If you think that's Sicx is guilty then that's on you. As for comparing Murdering Innocent People to Molesting a Child. A life for a life. As for Child Molestation i support physical Crastration. I believe that Sicx is innocent. I talked to him while he was in jail. He told me that he was innocent and the truth will come to light. So i got his bacc 150%. that's my fam. if it was yours would you try to help them if they told you that they were innoceent?

NOW AS FOR CALLING EACH OTHER BITCHES AND FAGS. SAVE THE MUDSLINGING FOR THE ELECTIONS

Apr 25, 2002
I hate chli-mo's!!!!!!!!

chilis' are the worst kind of people........punks like that get tossed down the stairs in the coiunty jail.........naw i wouldnt buy no fuckin' molesters album........not directed to any of ya'll in particular.....but you got to look at the shit this way,you condone molesting li'l kids and support it?......cause if you buy a child molesters music,then your basically sayin' it's alright to fondle children....sick fucks out here,i tell you main........this goes beyond the fuckin' nasty punk mutha fuckas' tight and you dont care about his personal life.......shit that sicx did in my eyes should be punished like theyt do in india........shove a glass tube down his peehole and break the glass inside........child molesting to me is just as bad as being a fuckin' faggot!!!

May 8, 2002
rippemup said:

NOW AS FOR CALLING EACH OTHER BITCHES AND FAGS. SAVE THE MUDSLINGING FOR THE ELECTIONS
LOL!

But Ripp, if he was innocent, why did he suddenly find God in prison? Usually, when people find God after a lifetime disbelief, its because they want to REPENT for something. I figure Sicx must have done something pretty horrible if he's now claiming to be a Christian. If he wasn't guilty, then I figure he wouldn't need God, right? Especially since he never needed God before.
The whole situation is pretty fucked, if you ask me, and I'm sure as someone who knew the guy, its been pretty rough on you Ripp.
One question:
Everyone keeps saying wait for the trial, then we'll see if he's guilty or not. Well, when the fuck is the trial? I haven't heard anything about the case since it first hit the news.

Apr 25, 2002
ok....as for dude who said all murder is wrong waaay back....ok homie...i guess some people just dont believe that if you lose one you take one..thats NOT self defense..thats just street justice homie..and im sure alotta REAL muthafuckas feel me...

i dont know the REAL DETAILS of xraideds case..as in EXACT....as i dont about sicx case....BUT...regardless...there is times you gotta pull the trigga....theres never times you gotta molest a child

you said killing an innocent is worse than molesting an innocent child...hmmm...i kinda wonder where your heads at

oh yea..and for all we know the lady who was killed(rip no disrespect at all)..might have her son to blame...the lifestyle you choose can very easily affect those close to you

Apr 25, 2002
What in the hell. I don't know how old you are DizGusT or if you have any kids. Apparently not cuz if you did, you would feel a whole lot differently about the situation. I don't know if he has been found guilty on the case or not cause I haven't been following the case but if he is guilty, how can you support something like that? The music and the person are ONE IN THE SAME. Your supporting a muthafcuka who molested not only his own child but another child also. That is disgusting. Any act of violence against a child whether it be murder, rape , molest, whatever, should tell you that the person is all fucked up. I can't believe you on here even justifying what he did and turning it into what you are.

And that shit above you just wrote, I have never had thoughts of molesting my own child or any of their friends, you, my friend are sick.

May 27, 2002
Sweet916 said:
What in the hell. I don't know how old you are DizGusT or if you have any kids. Apparently not cuz if you did, you would feel a whole lot differently about the situation. I don't know if he has been found guilty on the case or not cause I haven't been following the case but if he is guilty, how can you support something like that? The music and the person are ONE IN THE SAME. Your supporting a muthafcuka who molested not only his own child but another child also. That is disgusting. Any act of violence against a child whether it be murder, rape , molest, whatever, should tell you that the person is all fucked up. I can't believe you on here even justifying what he did and turning it into what you are.

And that shit above you just wrote, I have never had thoughts of molesting my own child or any of their friends, you, my friend are sick.
i agree wit this whole statement

i also agree with RIPs, because he brought LOGIC into his arguement he wasnt just like "fucc you because you disagree with me"

D

DizGusT

Sweet916 said:

SWEET, I WAS JUST SAYING THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE IN JAIL FOR PETIPHILIA, BECUASE IT'S A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM, AND SICX NEEDS TO BE CASTRATED AND PUT BACK IN THE VOCAL BOOTH, NOT ROTT IN JAIL, "WE ALL ANIMALS"

Apr 26, 2002
Who cares if it's a psychological problem, every crime is a psychological problem of some sort...all I know is I would have no problems killin any pedophile, because their all repeat offenders..once a molestor always one.

May 8, 2002
The M-Town criminal put it best when he said that there are times when you have to pull a strap out. In some circumstances, murder is justified.
BUT MOLESTATION IS NEVER JUSTIFIED.
CASE CLOSED.
We really need more folks like the M-Town Criminal who can use their intellectual capacities to ACTUALLY THINK.
And also, Sicx didn't just commit pedophilia, which would by itself be bad enough.
He also commited INCEST.
Think about it.