Should Siccmade Even Fuck Wit Sicx?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
After the whole Sicx incident, I was wondering if y'all think Siccmade should allow further releases by him. I know the majority of cats, including myself, don't want Siccmade associated with a pedophile, but I also know that there are still some weirdos out there that still hella want a new Sicx album to drop.
So the question is-
Should Siccmade still fuck wit Sicx?

May 11, 2002
I hope that Siccmade will put out the Deer Hunter. I have been waiting a long time for that Cd to drop. Personal affairs & buisness don't mix, so there should be no reason why his Cd should not be released with Siccmade. I don't think Siccmade will ever put it out since they have no release date for it and not one person from Siccmade has said anything about it. I hope somebody will put the money behind it and release it.

May 8, 2002
I feel y'all when you say that business and personal shit are two different things. But, let's say Deerhunter finally comes out and I'm bumpin it in my Explorer.
"What you listening to?" the homies gonna ask.
"The new Sicx," I'd reluctantly tell them.
"Ain't that the fool that fucked his own daughter?" the homies reply.
"Uhh....yeah...but that's his personal life, it ain't got nothing to do with his raps..."
I'd feel pretty stupid having to say that.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
If he's guilty,they should'nt fuck with'em.

He was my favorite artist ever.You can hear his pain through that whole album(itwct).A classic that I'll burn in a fire if he's guilty.I would never support a pedophile,but I hope the mans not guilty,for obvious reasons,and the fact he was the illest artist out.

emotion,delivery,vibe

K

knightridaz

Sicx fucked his own daughter..........wow!!!!!!!!! i never knew that..........

Apr 25, 2002
i dont give a fuck how tight he is...if he guilty for a crime like that..then how the fuck am i gonna bump his album?..how you gonna roll down the street slumpin an album from a rapist/pedophile/pervert unless you are one?...now i respect all the siccmade artists as artists...the lil knowledge i can soak from there music..so i dont mean any disrespect speakin on there comrad like this..but like i said..IF..he is guilty..FUCK NO i wont be buyin his shit

Jun 12, 2002
^^^^^

I dont get this.

Criminal, don't get this shit twisted up and take it the wrong way. I respect your opinion n all, but I got a simple ass question for you and probably many others that feel the same way as you.

Why aren't you gonna support Sicx, but your always gonna support X Raided. In my eyes, murder is beyond worse than child molestation. If you look at it, Atleast the babies aint dead. I'm not sayin what Sicx did is coo, hell naw. Thats some fucked up shit what he did no doubt. But yall should've got the clue on ITWCT, he clearly states he did shit like that on a couple of songs (I dont really think any of his ex-fans paid any attention to his lyrics). Personnaly, I didn't really give a flyin mothafuck simply because it doesn't concern me and its none of my business. What he does is up to him, he chose the fuckin path that he wants.

Enough of that

As for Siccmade releasin Deer Hunter, you can count that shit out. It cost a grip to drop an independent album, and i think they know that album won't get any income because of the shit that happend. He definately lost a lot of fans. In other words, they'll lose money instead of gain, so whats the use of droppin it. Now I aint no child molestor or nothin, but if they do decide to drop that album. I'll definately snatch it the fuck up.

oh yeah
call me what you want, I dont really give a fuck.

Those words up there, is a fraction of a cent.

peace

Apr 25, 2002
ok i didnt take that with any disrespect..just a grain of salt....

how are u gonna compare xraided...convicted of murdering a rival gang members mother during a home invasion..to sicx accused of raping his own kids and a few others and video taping it..probably to watch over and over while jackin off?

no doubt murder is wrong..as long as its done for the wrong reason..but theres MANY times murder is FAR from wrong..tell me a time when its ok to rape n molest children..let alone your own...???..any answer...naw i dont think so....

so your question is how am i gonna not support sicx and still support raided.....VERY EASILY MY FRIEND...ima keep buyin xraideds shit and ima stop buying sicx shit...simple as that

ps....i dont know the specifics of xraideds murder case..as far as who and why exactly he killed....

but i dont need to know who or why sicx molested lil children...all i need to know is if he REALLY did it...if so...."AINT NO LOVE"

D

DizGusT

Mtown Criminal said:
ok i didnt take that with any disrespect..just a grain of salt....

how are u gonna compare xraided...convicted of murdering a rival gang members mother during a home invasion..to sicx accused of raping his own kids and a few others and video taping it..probably to watch over and over while jackin off?

no doubt murder is wrong..as long as its done for the wrong reason..but theres MANY times murder is FAR from wrong..tell me a time when its ok to rape n molest children..let alone your own...???..any answer...naw i dont think so....

so your question is how am i gonna not support sicx and still support raided.....VERY EASILY MY FRIEND...ima keep buyin xraideds shit and ima stop buying sicx shit...simple as that

ps....i dont know the specifics of xraideds murder case..as far as who and why exactly he killed....

but i dont need to know who or why sicx molested lil children...all i need to know is if he REALLY did it...if so...."AINT NO LOVE"
Murdering someones innocent mother is way worse than fuckin kids!

ones messin up someones emotions and taking their childhood.

on the other hand, ones taking a life away, an innocent one at that.

If sicx didn't fuck his 9 year old daughter, and fucked a 13 and up year old, id say no big deal, but under 13 is fucked up.

because of IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK, ima support sicx for his music, not his lifestyle.

HE TIGHT AS FUCK!!! way better than lynch!

Jun 12, 2002
I feel you on a lot of shit you said.

Mtown Criminal said:
tell me a time when its ok to rape n molest children..let alone your own...??
nope, their aint no answer

Its just mixed reactions and opinions to this story, thats all it is.

stay up

May 8, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
..but theres MANY times murder is FAR from wrong
now thats wrong. murder is always wrong. killing some1 can at times be justified through self defense and other reasons, but not murder.

1.. killing some1 can be justified at times

2. murdering some1 is always wrong

D

DizGusT

shut the hell up Rippa, a mans personal life and music are completly seperate, if i was ur homie, and u threw my cd out, i woulda cut ur rectum up and threw ur torso away. then jack ur parents for the 15 dollars and bought sicx's cd back.

U disrespectfully threw away an artist's blood, sweat and tears in the garbage, thats foul and u shouldn't be lurking around on the siccness.

ur a str8 bitch.