Shots Fired

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I think dude suffers from ADD & lacks comprehension. Perhaps even schizophrenia. The symptoms are all there. All of what is said in here is not rocket science. Yet, dude doesn't grasp that his music is whack.

Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA
It's called having a job...and I'm not talking about flipping burgers. There is more out there homie! #themoreyouknow
a job on the siccness? daaaang that explains it all why they just be on here all day
talking shit but not promoting themselves ha so they don't hear the criticism too.
WE GONNA POST MORE SONGS SO YALL CAN COMMENT NEGATIVLY -N- GIVE US PLAYS. GOOD DAY TO YOU ALLL SICCNESS WORKERS

Props: TRAJIK1
May 16, 2002
I hated the fact that I had to step away from the computer to go pick up a body. I'll be here at the office til 9 tonight since we're having a wake service tonight.

I always hate when I think I'm going home & have to pick up a body last minute.

Props: TRAJIK1

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
@%1;
I thought Kreayshawn was real rap>? when you figure out whos better let me know
I never said that that dude Chree just likes to talk shit cause I enjoy her music and am attracted to her. But check out that album especially the songs "all black" and "da graveyard" and you'll see for yourself what real rap is and how your wack ass music is garbage compared to his

Props: Sacsick
Feb 11, 2006
I never said that that dude Chree just likes to talk shit cause I enjoy her music and am attracted to her. But check out that album especially the songs "all black" and "da graveyard" and you'll see for yourself what real rap is and how your wack ass music is garbage compared to his
You better get off my label mates back nigga or im finna include your name in the forthcoming siccness diss me and Shots Fired @Shots Fired are gonna put out mayne.

Fall back son.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
You better get off my label mates back nigga or im finna include your name in the forthcoming siccness diss me and Shots Fired @Shots Fired are gonna put out mayne.

Fall back son.

Feb 11, 2006
Ay Shots Fired @Shots Fired these niggaz done woke up the dragonz ma nig... slap your diss verse up on sound cloud so I can get a feel of how dope I need to spit on it.

while were here when we gon discuss royaltys and ownership rights to the masters now im signed to shots fired???

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
a job on the siccness? daaaang that explains it all why they just be on here all day
talking shit but not promoting themselves ha so they don't hear the criticism too.
WE GONNA POST MORE SONGS SO YALL CAN COMMENT NEGATIVLY -N- GIVE US PLAYS. GOOD DAY TO YOU ALLL SICCNESS WORKERS
Lol

Do I really have to explain this?

smh

fuckin 90s babies...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
youre also attracted to drake and berner lol

Jan 30, 2007
Believe it or not there are people that aren't aspiring rappers that post on here, I know its hard to believe there's people in the world that hold down a 9 to 5 and just come on here to well.......roast bitches like you