Shots Fired

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
wow you hella didnt get what dude was trying to tell you. oh well another wack siccness rapper that will get roasted when we find out what dude looks like lol oh and not everyone in rap reps a "HOOD CLICK SET RAP GROUP" you've been misinformed if you think otherwise. I know your gonna go off on me for speaking the truth so let me make it easy for you.

1. My music sucks too
2. I have a stupid Nemo picture as my avatar (thank Mr G @Mr G for that one lol)
3. im from Gilroy a city known only for garlic, biggest premium outlets in the world and a few famous athletes. big whoop right?
4. I like Kreayshawn. Theres a lot you can say about that.
4. I'm not a gang banger and yes my cd im promoting in my signature has gangster rappers on it. hypocrite right?

if theres more feel free to add. your music sucks btw
why u add 4 2x ese

also u forgot to add youre a huge cockblock

May 16, 2002
R @reckless ,

I got to be honest though. I'm not that kind of dude to brag like that. I personally hate that in anybody. I feel like, just do your thing and shut the fuck up. If it goes anywhere that's good. It's all simply work in progress IMHO.

...but fuck shots fired for acting like a bitch, so I had to get into Pimp mode & slap a bitch down.

Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA
R @reckless ,

I got to be honest though. I'm not that kind of dude to brag like that. I personally hate that in anybody. I feel like, just do your thing and shut the fuck up. If it goes anywhere that's good. It's all simply work in progress IMHO.

...but fuck shots fired for acting like a bitch, so I had to get into Pimp mode & slap a bitch down.
ha spenca bro cause we actually gotta do shit OFF the computer unlike you fags.
ha jimmy smallls I didn't recognize no one but bo, N old lady could be your mom getting your autograph ha you don't like to brag to OGs maybe but you like to brag to youngsters fuck you.
MGB let us know when you come to visa N well see If your 39 year old ass wont get whip by this 150 pound youngster ha You a fake you didn't slap no one

May 16, 2002
ha spenca bro cause we actually gotta do shit OFF the computer unlike you fags.
ha jimmy smallls I didn't recognize no one but bo, N old lady could be your mom getting your autograph ha you don't like to brag to OGs maybe but you like to brag to youngsters fuck you.
MGB let us know when you come to visa N well see If your 39 year old ass wont get whip by this 150 pound youngster ha You a fake you didn't slap no one

I'd tell you my mom would roll in her grave for that comment. And so would my dad, but truth of the matter is I had them cremated so their more than likely kicking up dust in their urns LOL!

Try again fag you lost! There is nothing you can tell me or do to me that will break me.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2009
ha my homie 20 and have 7 too ha but aint fat tho N still Gucci ha you aint no one special. N yeah the hook was tight on yesterday cause hook speaks good shit man. ill give you that but still man I think 1st dude sounded kool second verse sucked but it was kool I like the rest of the track
this is why barrack was re-elected

Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA
I'd tell you my mom would roll in her grave for that comment. And so would my dad, but truth of the matter is I had them cremated so their more than likely kicking up dust in their urns LOL!

Try again fag you lost! There is nothing you can tell me or do to me that will break me.
good shit basterd. I wasn't tryin to. ha you try to hard

Jan 30, 2007
R @reckless ,

You came at dude with constructive criticism and he responded like an emotional 90's baby, roast deserved IMO