Shots Fired

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
YALL NIGGAZ IS FAKE

I ONLY FUCKS WIT THE REALZ

SHOUT OUT TO MAH NINJARELLI'S SMASHIN ON SOMETHIN SICK FOR DAT AZZ IN DA DUBB ONE TRAY, YABBA DABBA MAH NILLAZ

Google
Haha! I forgot those dudes used to post on here... Wasent that guys name Johnny jalapeño or some shit!? Haha!

May 16, 2002
Was it the habanero boyz who one member posted up links to some music and turned out to not be him?

It ended up being some dude from NYC?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Real talk, Breh! The point I'm making here most of us walk the earth doing what we do. Whatever life each chooses to each their own. Some play tough guy's and I've watched them faint! YES FAINT! At the site of watching what process a corpse goes though when being prepared. And vomit due to the smell.

We all have a weakness. I don't give shits who anybody is. The job I do is truly not for everybody. With that said, we're all tough in our own dept. And most fear what I do!
I'm not ashamed to admit I'm scared of dead bodies lol

Props: Gemini
May 16, 2002
I'm not ashamed to admit I'm scared of dead bodies lol

The embalming fluid is actually 3 fluids combined. No! I'm not selling it to anybody for sherm sticks either LOL!

That shit burns the tissues so your able to maneuver the body around to dress them etc.

I invite anybody to stop by my job. Let me know ahead of time. We'll order pizza, Chinese take out or whatever and have a nice spread on a slab LOL!

I always trip on how much this subject freaks people out SMH LOL!

Props: siccmadesyko