Shots Fired

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I got to work & did a few things & got a call to go pick up a body 30 minutes away. Nobody bothered to tell me the lady who passed was 500 lbs. SO! I had to drive back 30 minutes to the mortuary and grab a different gurney.

I then get to the mortuary and I couldn't fit her in our freezer. Now I had to drive 30 minutes north bound this time to another mortuary with a bigger freezer.

Man! I was fuckin' pissed thinking I was missing out on the Siccness too.

Shots Fired @Shots Fired your step dad called and said he is pissed because you took HIS Dodge Charger that he's making the payments on and driving it to school like it's yours.

Last edited:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I got to work & did a few things & got a call to go pick up a body 30 minutes away. Nobody bothered to tell me the lady who passed was 500 lbs. SO! I had to drive back 30 minutes to the mortuary and grab a different gurney.

I then get to the mortuary and I couldn't fit her in our freezer. Now I had to drive 30 minutes north bound this time to another mortuary with a bigger freezer.

if only her family could read this

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

Shots Fired @Shots Fired your step dad called and said he is pissed because you took HIS Dodge Charger that he's making the payments on and driving it to school like it's yours.

Now Gemini knows what they're going to have to go through when his fluffy ass dies.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Gemini @Gemini is a real faggot ass bitch tho... old ass close to 40 yrs old, pizza the hut looking muthafucker talking real big shit to my BG..
no body gives a fuck about all the mayates you paid to rub shoulders and take groupie pics wit (open forum). or your stupid ascap card you post everywhere.. all your money was wasted in vein tho you pussy.. nobody has ever heard of you and those rappers prolly dont even remember your name.. grew up in a gangbang backyard and too scared to rep ass joto.. your blood line is either all puta or very ashamed of you.. wanna talk about the homies BM and momma and shit.
post your next concert or cd siging, or any event..
that was at 2:44pm..?? nothing to say over there ya fucking hoecake?

May 16, 2002
that was at 2:44pm..?? nothing to say over there ya fucking hoecake?
Why so hostel? I honestly didn't see that, but why so mad? Recheck everything from the beginning your homie was out of line. What? He sent you to come in here & tell me irrelevant shit? He can't come back in here & defend himself?

He's your bg? Teach him constructive criticism!

Props: TRAJIK1