SHOCKING: 8 year old girl pregnant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Posted at: http://www.news.com.au/common/story...255E401,00.html
"From correspondents in Bogota"

Eight-year-old is pregnant
From correspondents in Bogota
September 10, 2004

A GIRL aged eight has been found to be pregnant.

Police, who suspected that she was transporting illegal drugs in her stomach, rushed the girl to a hospital in Meissen, southern Bogota.

Doctors there found that the child was 32 weeks pregnant after being raped.

The girl said she had been attacked by an employee at a pharmacy near her home.

thats some fucked up shitttt!!!! :(
DAMN when her kid turns 10 she will only be 18 DOUBLE DAMN!!!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
girls cant start maturity at that age, getting their period and shit. but shits completely fucked up....damn. the link doesnt work anymore tho, anyone know where i can find this story?

Apr 8, 2004
I'm sure a girl can go through puberty at that age, everybody's body is different. 8 years old is kinda stretchin it, but anything is possible.

Apr 25, 2002
DubbC415 said:
girls cant start maturity at that age, getting their period and shit. but shits completely fucked up....damn. the link doesnt work anymore tho, anyone know where i can find this story?

My friends daughter started her period when she was 6, she's now 7. Not impossible. Girls are starting a lot earlier then they used to, all those hormones they are pumping into our foods.

Jun 24, 2003
Sweet916 said:
My friends daughter started her period when she was 6, she's now 7. Not impossible. Girls are starting a lot earlier then they used to, all those hormones they are pumping into our foods.
WHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 9, 2002
AT FIRST I TOUGHT BY READING THA TITLE THAT THIS 8YEAR OLD GOT PREGNAT ON PURPOSE OR ACCIDENT... BUT DAMN GETTING RAPED AT THAT AGE IS FUCKED UP OR AT ANY AGE BUT STILL SHES ONLY A LIL KID... WHO EVER RAPED HER IS 1 SICK FUCK!

N E WAYS ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO DEVELOPE AT THAT AGE...MY GIRL STARTED HER PERIOD WHEN SHE BARELY TURNED 9 YEARS OLD...