Sheriff Joe sweeps Phoenix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2007
50cal said:
My thing is I aint mad at someone trying to make a living...but why should rules and regulations be enforced only on those who pay license fees, food and bevearge tax every month,.... wait on a list just to get a license can be difficult in itself.
you dont think that people say "fuck a license" for that very same reason u pointed out on how hard they are to attain?

i think anybody who doesnt know the risk of buying food from an independent vendor deserves to choke on their food. It would be natural selection.

Jun 23, 2003
I like getting Tamales from the old ladies in front of grocery stores down here in AZ. Ecose will probably back me up on that shit.

Them old ladies are sweet as hell and make good ass tamales. It could be risky but I think Masa doesnt have too much stuff that can go bad easily. I wouldnt get pork ones. I dont think ive even heard of pork tamales. the beef ones and green chile ones are good though.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
you dont think that people say "fuck a license" for that very same reason u pointed out on how hard they are to attain?

i think anybody who doesnt know the risk of buying food from an independent vendor deserves to choke on their food. It would be natural selection.
Sure, but I realize the importance it is for everyone to make an attempt to get business licences, pay taxes.

Jun 2, 2007
why are they going to pay taxes they dont have the benefits of a real job....and they barley make enough to support a family, but people on welfare get to sit on their ass and not pay shit, and those immigrants that do, pay taxes, dont get shit in return, and still get labeled under " a criminal that dosent pay taxes and steals our money " plus they get no credit for doing jobs that no citizen would do

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
why are they going to pay taxes they dont have the benefits of a real job....and they barley make enough to support a family, but people on welfare get to sit on their ass and not pay shit, and those immigrants that do, pay taxes, dont get shit in return, and still get labeled under " a criminal that dosent pay taxes and steals our money " plus they get no credit for doing jobs that no citizen would do
100% true, but there's always people who don't believe that an American citizen could abuse the system, or cheat welfare, or not want to work...only wetbacks and niggers do it.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Alot of us do not have benefits, i do not have medical and dental through work. May of us are struggling and living pay day to pay day.The problem is as I've noticed in previous posts, is when we discuss these issues they take it really personal.It aint personal, its just an opinion. We could go into may things that are fucked up, but thats life, not much is perfect.
Imagine their was a Sims game which included the situations in which we have discussed, and you was in charge of building this city, keeping the streets, clean, safe, pay for the police departments, fire departments, public schools, etc. Keep it real what type of solutions would you Implement? might you then understand why it is important for rules and regulations to be enforced, and not with just illegals...for everyone. Every decision you make can have a domino effect, and when you look at only one individual it does not look bad, but shit adds up and so does the effects.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Alot of us do not have benefits, i do not have medical and dental through work. May of us are struggling and living pay day to pay day.The problem is as I've noticed in previous posts, is when we discuss these issues they take it really personal.It aint personal, its just an opinion. We could go into may things that are fucked up, but thats life, not much is perfect.
Imagine their was a Sims game which included the situations in which we have discussed, and you was in charge of building this city, keeping the streets, clean, safe, pay for the police departments, fire departments, public schools, etc. Keep it real what type of solutions would you Implement? might you then understand why it is important for rules and regulations to be enforced, and not with just illegals...for everyone. Every decision you make can have a domino effect, and when you look at only one individual it does not look bad, but shit adds up and so does the effects.

So tell the ''Good Ol' Boy'' Sherriff to go after someone other than a ''wetback''...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I support good, clean food as much as the next guy, but with all of the issues he's made/had with illegal immigrants, I find it pathetic that he's going out of his way to target...

...food vendors.

I bet the rapists, murderers, child molestors, and worse down there are breathing a sigh of relief.

Mar 5, 2007
its not hard to find this foo everyone thinks he rolls in an undercover police car but he has a brown/tan chevy truck it has all these sheriff stickers all on the back. i got a family member that works in an office building where he has one of his office's along with the governor.
That is called a decoy truck. That muthafucka rolls deeper than the Governor. He is surrounded by 10 undercover agents at all times. There is a reason why this bitch is still alive and breathing...... aint nobody can get close enough to touch him.

Mar 5, 2007
haha them fools get tax returns. I used to work with a grip of wetbacks they all got tax refunds, and the ones that didn't get refunds were the ones that didn't pay them anyways. It is easy to get set up with a SS-Number.

None of them got health insurance and they always be up in the county hospital getting treated for free for shit.... then people like me that are actual citizens that pay for health insurance end up paying these damn fucking rising costs because they they skip out on they bills.

It's the white business owners that are befitting by the illegals coming here to work......these bastards get away with paying the people "peanuts" while they keep back and watch the enormous profits roll in.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
Didnt Pheonix have 2 serial killers at one time? Should of aimed their efforts on pigs

it was one fool goin around killin 12 people and shit..mark godeau is his name i think..he goin thru one trial at a time if i recall....then 2 muthafuckas in a group was goin around killin people....they killed 7 people....the shootins went on for over a year...tv coverage every day....recently some other fool got busted for rapin 4 women...he killed 2 other women...this fool ran a water and ice store in phoenix

Jun 13, 2006
That is called a decoy truck. That muthafucka rolls deeper than the Governor. He is surrounded by 10 undercover agents at all times. There is a reason why this bitch is still alive and breathing...... aint nobody can get close enough to touch him.
sorry no decoy truck this foo rollin like he cant be touched i agree he must have undercover foos with him but they must be that good cause of the times i seen this foo he was rollin byhimself in his truck

Nov 20, 2006
I it was that easy to kill him he'd already be dead. Word is that a few cartels have had hits on him for awhile. Everytime I see him either on tv or at fairs, etc he rolls deep as fuck. You also need to remember that since he has the connections/ferria he probaly has his van armored.

Jun 13, 2006
I it was that easy to kill him he'd already be dead. Word is that a few cartels have had hits on him for awhile. Everytime I see him either on tv or at fairs, etc he rolls deep as fuck. You also need to remember that since he has the connections/ferria he probaly has his van armored.
well yeah of course he is gonna roll like that when the public knows he is gonna be there, but like you said several cartels and the arizona mexican mafia have tried to kill him and failed so now he like fuck you i cant be touched

Mar 5, 2007
sorry no decoy truck this foo rollin like he cant be touched i agree he must have undercover foos with him but they must be that good cause of the times i seen this foo he was rollin byhimself in his truck
He doesn't roll anywhere by himself. I have seen him twice in East Phoenix at this one restaurant and he and his wife walked up in the restaurant with 6 guys that looked like Secret Service. There were 4 other dudes out in the parking lot just hanging. There were 3 Lincoln continentals, and 2 Suv's. This bastard has more protection than the damn Governor. lol

Mar 5, 2007
well yeah of course he is gonna roll like that when the public knows he is gonna be there, but like you said several cartels and the arizona mexican mafia have tried to kill him and failed so now he like fuck you i cant be touched
No heard anything about any cartels ever trying to fuck with him. If anything he probably in business with them. lol

MCSO doesn't get to involved trying to take down criminal/drug cartels or any kind or organized crime syndicates. So there isn't any target on his head from them....shit you know the "Coyotes" love him, he keeps them steadily in business with all the illegal round ups he does.