SHADY NATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2008
I DIDNT REALLY LIKE IT..ONLY LIKE 2 SONGS I LIKED...ALOTTA PEOPLE I KNO LIKE IT,BUT I JUST WASNT REALLY FEELIN IT...

THAT NEW STALIN IS DOPE THO..I WASNT FEELIN GAS NATION,BUT THIS PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT GOT SOME HELLA DOPE SHIT ON IT.
felt this way about the stalin one too. but thought there were a lot of good beats. the 1 thing i think would have made stalins better is less singing hooks. like in the 'rock day' song. i liked the beat FAB was on on the shady nate one and wished j stalin and others were on it. also, im curious what mixtape the shady nate freestyle track was off of. the intro reminded me of something i heard before in the 1990s

Jun 14, 2004
As far as mixtapes go this one's a keeper. The only thing that disappointed me about it is the recycled use of some of the songs (CuzBlood, Another Quelo, Can U Feel Me Freestyle, etc.) but since this is a mixtape it doesn't bother me all that much. I had this knockin in my ride all week til Stalin's album dropped on Tuesday.

felt this way about the stalin one too. but thought there were a lot of good beats. the 1 thing i think would have made stalins better is less singing hooks. like in the 'rock day' song. i liked the beat FAB was on on the shady nate one and wished j stalin and others were on it. also, im curious what mixtape the shady nate freestyle track was off of. the intro reminded me of something i heard before in the 1990s
Maybe we just got different definitions but to me Stalin doesn't have singing on most of his hooks. To me when I think of singing on a hook I think of somebody really trying to harmonize (like Bone or to use a worse example Ja Rule). To me what Stalin does on tracks like Rock Day is more like chanting. And it's catchy as hell. Not sure why folks are caught off guard by this style, he's been doin it for days (808, That's My Name, etc.)