SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS TAKING THIZZ SO LONG (please don't move this)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2004
thizz said:
Everybody should understand that as a label we have different artist with different sounds from hyphy to mobb music. We dont expect every Mistah F.A.B. fan to be a Bavgate fan. We try to release diversity. Just like all major labels we wil not have a success rate of 100%. unlike other independent labels we have a roster of different styles and sounds. And to each his own. We are building a Nation not just a label. And as far as a new Dre album, when his family sees fit a new Dre project will be released.
to keep it real, the shit is overdue just like treal t.v 2, somebody is really doppin the ball right now and destroying mac dre name. why i say that is mac dre dropped shit twice a year wit hot sit, mac dre was big when he died cuz he had treal t.v and the three albums he dropped that year so when he died everybody wants to hear or see what he last did and the more u pracrastinate and put off shit people lost interest. the hyphy movement is blowin up and theres no mac dre n the mix. i heard from a family memeber that they wrapped up treal tv 2 on the anniversary of dre death so i feel if it aint out by md's birthday then thizz is not dn they job. and i'm like the biggest md fan. stop puttin out garbage and do it like dre would do it

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
SAV'D OUTT said:
the hyphy movement is blowin up and theres no mac dre n the mix.
my friend said somthin very similar, i told him juss like syko said, "thizz is tha movement, hyphy is juss one of tha words from it" syko+mac dre = thizz music, off top, they created what is now tha whole hyphy movement, crazy sicc beats, wit dope lyrics, these video game beats wit fony wack lyrics aint doin what they started justice....

May 19, 2005
hey thizz guy, you can make excuses like you arent going to have a success rate of 100% or shit like that...but fuckin come on, haji, bavgate, they are not good, you see a lot of people on here telling you, or just saying they suck, because they do, i dont care how diverse they are, they are still shitty as fuck, straight up... the thizz nations were weak, i mean, 1 song here, another there....are you serious? i cant rap and have never tried, but if i did i know id sound like shit so i dont rap,, and i wouldnt want or expect you to put me on a label if i was shitty...here lies the problem, thizz got some shitty as rappers, kick em off, or dont even do that, just put them as the filler songs on albums, because we know thizz got a lot of :filler songs" too, fuck it though, id rather hear PSD, Dubee, j diggs, and you guys have duna right, that fool is tight, why nothing from him? you guys cant be making that much money off of haji and bavgate... fuck, bavgate could be talkin to you and after he was done with a sentence, he'd be like, "so, you like that flow?" haha, you wouldnt even know its a rap cuz he sounds like he is talking... and haji springer...what the fuck kind of name is that, was he even tryin....
im just sayin, you guys cant be tryin...do you fell you accomplish anything at all?
alright im done airin out for now, fuck it call me a hater call me what you will, im a hater of bad music and fuckin up mac dre's label which thizz did...

D

DaSlimReaper

FATY said:
goin dummy, get stupid all that shit that people reconize is "the bay style/sound" all came from thizz dance.

I love Mac Dre, and R.I.P on the real. But give credit where credit is due, the youngstas in Oakland made all that shit up and Mac Dre was the first to expose it. And once Mac Dre did it, the whole Bay did it.. But that shit came from the Get Stupid/Hyphy dance that came out of Oakland in the late 90's.. Go Dumb, Get Stupid, all that shit is Oakland terms..

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
scraper707 said:
hey thizz guy, you can make excuses like you arent going to have a success rate of 100% or shit like that...but fuckin come on, haji, bavgate, they are not good, you see a lot of people on here telling you, or just saying they suck, because they do, i dont care how diverse they are, they are still shitty as fuck, straight up... the thizz nations were weak, i mean, 1 song here, another there....are you serious? i cant rap and have never tried, but if i did i know id sound like shit so i dont rap,, and i wouldnt want or expect you to put me on a label if i was shitty...here lies the problem, thizz got some shitty as rappers, kick em off, or dont even do that, just put them as the filler songs on albums, because we know thizz got a lot of :filler songs" too, fuck it though, id rather hear PSD, Dubee, j diggs, and you guys have duna right, that fool is tight, why nothing from him? you guys cant be making that much money off of haji and bavgate... fuck, bavgate could be talkin to you and after he was done with a sentence, he'd be like, "so, you like that flow?" haha, you wouldnt even know its a rap cuz he sounds like he is talking... and haji springer...what the fuck kind of name is that, was he even tryin....
im just sayin, you guys cant be tryin...do you fell you accomplish anything at all?
alright im done airin out for now, fuck it call me a hater call me what you will, im a hater of bad music and fuckin up mac dre's label which thizz did...

Haji doesn't even have an album out and for every Bavgate hater there are people who love his shit. Dubee has an album being finished. J. Diggs album came out in november and has another project coming, PSD has released The Guru and Cutthoat Committee in the last year and has a mixtape coming out. So no matter what people are gonna find something to hate about. You can go to any Rasputins and check their top 50 list and Thizz is 20-25 percent of the list so no matter what you say people buy the albums and come to the concerts to see these so called weak rappers. People called Mistah F.A.B. weak when Son of A Pimp was released and look at him know. We let the buying fans decide what's hot and not. And as for a Mac Dre album like I said before when his mom is ready to release an album we will release an album. People act as if we don't want the world to have a new Mac Dre album.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
WHEN STAR STUDDED's ALBUM DROPS, it will bring thizz back in the game fasho. Thizz has no rappers from the sko and them boys are evil on the mic.

May 3, 2006
tweeze said:
IN NO WAY IAM I DISSIN DRES FAM

BUT WHAT WOULD A MOMS KNOW ABOUT WHAT AND WHAT NOT TO PUT

OUT SHE NEED TO LET DIGGS OR MAC MALL HANDEL THAT HIS FOLKZ

CUZ THIS IS CRAZY WHAT DO YOU MEAN LET THE FAMILY KEEP ALL THE

UNHERD STUFF THATS INSANE LET HIS HOMIES DO WHAT HE WOULD WANTED
THIS IS OUT OF POCKET
real talk. the committee should be in charge of his new cd ova nebody cuz them niggaz got the same style as dre. dubee, mall, psd, miami, duna, coolio, them the niggaz that needa be producin his next album. they gon make iit happen ask nebody i got faith in my niggaz.