SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS TAKING THIZZ SO LONG (please don't move this)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
mikevick said:
I see where ya'll are coming from as for the new artist needing to shine and all the different sounds but a new Dre album is long overdue. you got people making shitty bootlegs just to get some new Dre out there cause people are feening for some new shit
but whats wrong with an EP of new Dre shit??? you dont even half to release all of his unreleased shit just make like an EP instead of putting those songs as a feature on albums from new artist who sound like shit

It will be done how his mom wants it and everybody should just respect that. Dre may have been our favorite rapper, but more important than that he was a father and a son.

Dec 29, 2004
thizz said:
It will be done how his mom wants it and everybody should just respect that. Dre may have been our favorite rapper, but more important than that he was a father and a son.

i'll respect it, don't have to like it but i'll respect it

Mar 20, 2006
$LEEP DA DANKER WILL BE RELEASING HIS DANKER NATION THROUGH THIZZ , JULY 18TH 4-TREAL WITH A 15 MINUTE DVD, MAC MALL WILL BE DROPPING HIS SOLO SOON THEN DUBEE , THEN SLEEP SAID THE FIVE TRE FIVE CD WILL BE RELEASED THE LONG TIME GROUP INCLUDE'S MAC MALL, DUBEE, SLEEPDANK, & TRECHEROUS TIC ,SO BE LOOKING FOR THOSE ORIGINAL CREST SIDE CATS TO REALLY MAKE UP FOR SOME OF THIZZ,S CHOICE'S OF RELEASE'S

Jul 26, 2005
Point blank period Ridah j. klyde is the best lyricist on thizz to me hands down I don't give a fuck what yall niggaz sayin he's always been the hardest I aint never heard him spit a weak verse ever except that jamaican verse on U.S. Open . He even comes harder on the mobb figgaz tracks I wonder how much his albums on thizz sale they should be the most next to Dre if u ask me ......... Fly gangsta, wutz really thizzin , money gang

Jul 26, 2005
who's the hardest on thizz ?

Besides Ridah my nigga bad bizz, PSD, johnny cash(money gang) and mistah F.A.B is cool how the fuck did he blow up so damn fast his fame rose above everyone on the label some who had been on the label or just rappin period for at least five years

May 19, 2005
yeah, i cant wait for the new bavgate, titled "Speakin Slowly", or Mac Mall's "Ive Been Fell Off", even better is Haji's "Shitty Raps, Buddy", and still I could go on...and im sure ill hear from mr. thizz, blahbbity blah diversity, I dont really understand how someone can honestly listen to some of those rappers and say, "well, that shit is tight"...and im not a hater, im a hater of bad music, because i fully supported thizz when dre had it, no bootleggin, i went out to find and cop those albums because i knew they had to be good because dre's shit was more than good, I think thizz could fix their problem...I miss the PSD albums, Dubee's algums, i mean focus could be on him because hes a sav, J diggs is tight and his album wasnt bad... Mistah FAB is tight, i mean, focus on these guys...not just goin out and pickin some fools that dre wouldnt have picked, he had good taste...ok, im done...let me have it

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
scraper707 said:
yeah, i cant wait for the new bavgate, titled "Speakin Slowly", or Mac Mall's "Ive Been Fell Off", even better is Haji's "Shitty Raps, Buddy", and still I could go on...and im sure ill hear from mr. thizz, blahbbity blah diversity, I dont really understand how someone can honestly listen to some of those rappers and say, "well, that shit is tight"...and im not a hater, im a hater of bad music, because i fully supported thizz when dre had it, no bootleggin, i went out to find and cop those albums because i knew they had to be good because dre's shit was more than good, I think thizz could fix their problem...I miss the PSD albums, Dubee's algums, i mean focus could be on him because hes a sav, J diggs is tight and his album wasnt bad... Mistah FAB is tight, i mean, focus on these guys...not just goin out and pickin some fools that dre wouldnt have picked, he had good taste...ok, im done...let me have it
I agree

Jan 23, 2006
Postachild said:
Besides Ridah my nigga bad bizz, PSD, johnny cash(money gang) and mistah F.A.B is cool how the fuck did he blow up so damn fast his fame rose above everyone on the label some who had been on the label or just rappin period for at least five years
maynne F.A.B is workin! he been on hella songs, and them songs been slapperz! hard work payz maynne

Apr 6, 2006
scraper707 said:
honestly, we have made hella threads sayin thizz has fallen off...I'm all about versatility and diversity, but the shit they put out is not good, just not good...In my opinion, they fucked up mac dre's label...he woulda never wanted it to go this way, he was professional and put out good music, once he was gone, up comes damn near 10 new artists that sound like shit, RIP MAC DRE, down with the fake shit
THATS WHAT IM SAYIN CUDDY!

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
who the hell owns or runs thizz now that dre is gone? i always wondered that. That Mistah FAB had some knockers on it though. only thizz ent. cd I got though

Mar 20, 2006
$leep da danker all day I think ya'll must of not heard the song catchin hell on the danker cd hot sH*T , ONLY KAT I KNOW DROPPING NATION WIDE WITH OUT A POWER HOUSE LABEL . But i still have luv for the whole thizz nation though .-the town beezle i'm here all day

May 19, 2005
sleepdank is a savage, met him a couple times, and he is real as fuck, and he got skills, the five tre five, that shit is tight, hes someone that been in the game a while, thizz should be investing in that guy too

Oct 10, 2005
The God Fatha said:
OK You R Fucking Stupid The Pillionaires Made Hundreds Of Songs With Mac Dre And THizz b4 Dre Died Retard!!!

STRAIGHT OFF JDIGGS.COM

From Fresno a.k.a. Freshclothes CA, comes J-Diggs new group TheYoung Pillionaires. The duo Waz & Y.B . have been in the music game since 1998 producing & releasing various projects in their hometown and through out Northern California. The Young Pillionaires have produced & recorded songs with dozens of artist's including: Mac Dre, Keak Da Sneak, Rydah J. Klyde, Mistah F.A.B., Mac Mall, JT The Bigga Figga, J-Diggs, Dubee, Harm, The Crest Creepaz, The Jacka, Messy Marv, Miami the Most, Fed- Ex, Haji Springer a.k.a. P.I.D., Johnny Cash, DopeGame, Dru Down, and the list goes on and on!
The Young Pillionaires have opened up for artists such as: Mac Dre, Yukmouth, Keak Da Sneak, Killa Tay, Mistah F.A.B., Field Mob, J-Diggs, AP-9 of the MobFigaz, Bavgate, Money Gang, E-40, Cutthoat Committee, The Crest Creepaz, WestSide Connection, Turf Talk and Too Short!
They also performed at one of the first Thizz Entertainment shows in Fresno where they hooked up wit the Late Great Mac Dre for the first time but it wouldn't be the last. On Sept 10, 2004 a little over a month before Mac Dre's passing, The Young Pillionaires performed wit Furl one last time and recorded several songs. Mac Dre liked The Young Pillionaires & told J-Diggs "We should stay on them dudes". J-Diggs did what Mac Dre wanted and kept The Young Pillionaires on the Thizz Entertainment team. The two now have hundreds of songs with J-Diggs, The Crest Creepaz and the whole THIZZ NATION.
Be sure to look out for these two makin' noise with their debut cd/dvd "Pill Talk" coming June 20th!!!
With nothin but go dumb THIZZ music The Young Pillionaires are sure to change the game.
HUNDREDS?? CALML DOWN NOW

R U ONE OF THEM/ LOL