SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS TAKING THIZZ SO LONG (please don't move this)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
what i want to know probably along with everyone else, when is Thizz gonna release another "official Mac Dre album"??? them niggas is really bullshittin when it comes to releasing Mac Dre music. they release bullshit from dudes like Hadji and some unknowns called the Dragons and the Pillionaires but refuse to release a new Mac Dre album. im sure the bay would love to hear some new official Mac Dre before its too late and Thizz falls completely off, they're already on that path with bullshit albums coming out and fans being unhappy with the latest releases. i don't want it to turn into a 2Pac thing where you have all these bootlegs and bullshit albums that come out that kill the artist's legacy and turns everyone off from hearing anything new
like now, you dont hear too many cats slappin Pac, now niggas just want the man to rest in peace and for everyone to stop fucking up his music. I dont want that to happen to Dre. just release a "Real" album for the fans....especially since the Bay is finally getting some exsposure from the rest of world, now would be a good time to drop some new Dre

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
I think Dre's unreleased shit should be kept for his family. Don't get it twisted , I love Dre's music but I'd rather not see other people makin money off his music after his passing. Just my opinion. RIP.

Aug 7, 2003
if they released all his material already you would just want more. this way they are making money off cheap shit and you will still buy the mac dre cd when it comes out. sucks to be a fan though doesnt it.

Dec 29, 2004
hella_numb said:
if they released all his material already you would just want more. this way they are making money off cheap shit and you will still buy the mac dre cd when it comes out. sucks to be a fan though doesnt it.

im not talking about all the material.....at least a ten song cd like the new Quinn and Mess or that U.S. Open
i wouldnt want more cause i know it wouldnt happen for the simple fact that the man is dead

May 19, 2005
honestly, we have made hella threads sayin thizz has fallen off...I'm all about versatility and diversity, but the shit they put out is not good, just not good...In my opinion, they fucked up mac dre's label...he woulda never wanted it to go this way, he was professional and put out good music, once he was gone, up comes damn near 10 new artists that sound like shit, RIP MAC DRE, down with the fake shit

Apr 25, 2002
support the savage, boycott the bunk. i probably wouldn't buy a thizz CD even if it was Dre new shit. i don't like what they did to dudes legacy.

Dec 29, 2004
scraper707 said:
honestly, we have made hella threads sayin thizz has fallen off...I'm all about versatility and diversity, but the shit they put out is not good, just not good...In my opinion, they fucked up mac dre's label...he woulda never wanted it to go this way, he was professional and put out good music, once he was gone, up comes damn near 10 new artists that sound like shit, RIP MAC DRE, down with the fake shit

co-sign

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
IN NO WAY IAM I DISSIN DRES FAM

BUT WHAT WOULD A MOMS KNOW ABOUT WHAT AND WHAT NOT TO PUT

OUT SHE NEED TO LET DIGGS OR MAC MALL HANDEL THAT HIS FOLKZ

CUZ THIS IS CRAZY WHAT DO YOU MEAN LET THE FAMILY KEEP ALL THE

UNHERD STUFF THATS INSANE LET HIS HOMIES DO WHAT HE WOULD WANTED
THIS IS OUT OF POCKET

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
DON'T GET ME WRONG SHE MUST MOS DEF SEE SOME OF THE PROCEEDS

BUT NIGGAS WHO WAS IN THE STUDIO WITH THAT NIGGA DAY IN AND OUT

AND DID TIME WITH HIM WOULD KNOW MORE I THINK

MAC MALL DIGGS THE MOST

Apr 19, 2005
mikevick said:
if im a crybaby then you's a chump/groupie for buying bullshit albums with recycled songs and half-assed quality and being happy about it
I swear man, if you're any older than 16 I'd be VERY surprised.

All you do is come on here complainin about THIZZ then you brag about downloadin EVERYTHING..

Why should anybody give a fuck about what YOU want?

Dec 29, 2004
The Last Word said:
I swear man, if you're any older than 16 I'd be VERY surprised.

All you do is come on here complainin about THIZZ then you brag about downloadin EVERYTHING..

Why should anybody give a fuck about what YOU want?

bitch, i download the shit i know im not gonna buy and i know Dre had nothing to do with but still has that stamp of a approval like, the Pillionaires. City Side Crew and all those watered down ass mixtapes.....why would i BUY some shit thats garbage and some shit that ive already heard on like five albums???? i bought the qaulity shit like Klydes album, Money Gang and a few other releases......im not gonna run out and buy everything Thizz with a Mac Dre approval stamp on it like some of you lame ass niggas on here

Apr 19, 2005
mikevick said:
bitch, i download the shit i know im not gonna buy and i know Dre had nothing to do with but still has that stamp of a approval like, the Pillionaires. City Side Crew and all those watered down ass mixtapes.....why would i BUY some shit thats garbage and some shit that ive already heard on like five albums???? i bought the qaulity shit like Klydes album, Money Gang and a few other releases......im not gonna run out and buy everything Thizz with a Mac Dre approval stamp on it like some of you lame ass niggas on here
lol ...

This is what drugs do to you people.

JUST SAY NO