SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS TAKING THIZZ SO LONG (please don't move this)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
The Last Word said:
lol ...

This is what drugs do to you people.

JUST SAY NO

wow....thats all you can say????
if i want to listen to the album before i buy it/if i buy it what the fuck it wrong with that???? niggas on this board be weak as shit
so you mean to tell me that every album that comes out you buy??? no matter how many recycled tracks are on it??? like i said before, you're a groupie for the simple fact that you take up for rappers no matter how shitty they've become

Apr 19, 2005
mikevick said:
if i want to listen to the album before i preview it what the fuck it wrong with that???? niggas on this board be weak as shit
lol .. that aint enough?

Keep poppin them pillz kid - your neurological system will let you know what's up in a couple of years.

Dec 29, 2004
3 STRIKES said:
JUST RELAAAAACK AND TAKE A THIZZ PILL, ANY WAY ALL THIZZ ALBUMS NOT BAD AND IF U DONT LIKE IT BUY NELLY, OR DL4, BUSTA?

is that what you buy????? and fuck Thizz pills those are for white ravers and fake ass Thizz wannabe's and who said all of Thizz's albums were bad??????

Apr 19, 2005
mikevick said:
if i want to listen to the album before i buy it/if i buy it what the fuck it wrong with that???? niggas on this board be weak as shit
so you mean to tell me that every album that comes out you buy??? no matter how many recycled tracks are on it??? like i said before, you're a groupie for the simple fact that you take up for rappers no matter how shitty they've become
Gotta love the edit feature ...

Who have I taken up for? What are you talking about? Drink some OJ dog you lettin these words get you all hot around the collar.

Dec 29, 2004
The Last Word said:
Gotta love the edit feature ...

Who have I taken up for? What are you talking about? Drink some OJ dog you lettin these words get you all hot around the collar.

im not mad just confused as to why someone would keep taking up for a label that puts out sub-par music and has fallen off so dramaticly....it seems like in your eyes Thizz can do no wrong....
all i wanted to know was when was a new official Dre album coming out from Thizz and you come in here with the bullshit if you dont have any info about a new album then stay the fuck out simple as that....lame ass niggas like you are the reason why Thizz has fallen off cause they know people like you will continue to buy all these bullshit albums

Aug 7, 2003
all im saying is that you dont run thizz so there aint shit anyone could do unless you are dre's family or run thizz. it sucks yes but dont worry about shit you cant control. and who actually buys thizz cds? i aint bought a thizz cd since ronald dregan and genie of the lamp

Apr 19, 2005
mikevick said:
im not mad just confused as to why someone would keep taking up for a label that puts out sub-par music and has fallen off so dramaticly....it seems like in your eyes Thizz can do no wrong....
all i wanted to know was when was a new official Dre album coming out from Thizz and you come in here with the bullshit if you dont have any info about a new album then stay the fuck out simple as that
Where in my posts did I say anything about the records that Thizz puts out? That's your first mistake...

Wait ...

Your first mistake was loggin on, but that's another story...

You call me a groupie (I own a total of zero Thizz albums) but you're the one steadily on here talkin, whinin, complainin about Thizz. That don't make YOU a groupie.

Dec 29, 2004
hella_numb said:
all im saying is that you dont run thizz so there aint shit anyone could do unless you are dre's family or run thizz. it sucks yes but dont worry about shit you cant control. and who actually buys thizz cds? i aint bought a thizz cd since ronald dregan and genie of the lamp

i hear you....but since this is a board where artist from the bay promote their albums and sometimes pop up they'd read this and listen to the fans
i mean someone from Thizz always pops up when they're gonna release one of those bullshit Thizznation cd's

Aug 7, 2003
mikevick said:
i hear you....but since this is a board where artist from the bay promote their albums and sometimes pop up they'd read this and listen to the fans
i mean someone from Thizz always pops up when they're gonna release one of those bullshit Thizznation cd's
we have all complained about thizz and even to JT the bigga figga when he was putting out trash cds. it didnt do a thing, becuase maybe 40 people on here complain but 1,000's buy the cds. only way you can tell them they suck is not to support they music.

Dec 21, 2005
who gives a fuck let them niggas keep releasin bullshit theyll learn they lesson eventually when they end up like hammer

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Everybody should understand that as a label we have different artist with different sounds from hyphy to mobb music. We dont expect every Mistah F.A.B. fan to be a Bavgate fan. We try to release diversity. Just like all major labels we wil not have a success rate of 100%. unlike other independent labels we have a roster of different styles and sounds. And to each his own. We are building a Nation not just a label. And as far as a new Dre album, when his family sees fit a new Dre project will be released.

Dec 29, 2004
thizz said:
Everybody should understand that as a label we have different artist with different sounds from hyphy to mobb music. We dont expect every Mistah F.A.B. fan to be a Bavgate fan. We try to release diversity. Just like all major labels we wil not have a success rate of 100%. unlike other independent labels we have a roster of different styles and sounds. And to each his own. We are building a Nation not just a label. And as far as a new Dre album, when his family sees fit a new Dre project will be released.

I see where ya'll are coming from as for the new artist needing to shine and all the different sounds but a new Dre album is long overdue. you got people making shitty bootlegs just to get some new Dre out there cause people are feening for some new shit
but whats wrong with an EP of new Dre shit??? you dont even half to release all of his unreleased shit just make like an EP instead of putting those songs as a feature on albums from new artist who sound like shit