"See the future PlayStation" Announcement (ps4?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
pretty sure minecraft is hella dumb and stupid.
Its official canadians dont know shit about games lol. But ill admit before I used to think it would suck then I played it, all the shit you can build and an open world game a true sandbox with huge maps and a netherworld (hell) where all your friends can join and help you build and survive? Game is hella cheap and well worth its price for how much hours youll spend playing. There is so much shit to this game. Tread lightly

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Its official canadians dont know shit about games lol. But ill admit before I used to think it would suck then I played it, all the shit you can build and an open world game a true sandbox with huge maps and a netherworld (hell) where all your friends can join and help you build and survive? Game is hella cheap and well worth its price for how much hours youll spend playing. There is so much shit to this game. Tread lightly
Hey, why don't you post a picture of that pixelated architectural wonder you created on minecraft. That shit is so so stupid and dumb and obviously you are too.

Nov 18, 2010
Can't sign in either

I wasted all my potential screen names lmao I hope they reset that shit.

And it is still fuck halo, minecraft and all those stupid childish games made for preteens.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
I won't get the system for a while but for the ps4 the psn is down because there's too many people trying to grab the update. It's launch day not everything will go smoothly right away lol. It'll probably be like that for a few. What about updating through a USB stick? Is that available for the ps4 right now?

Props: PoLLo LoC831
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Hey, why don't you post a picture of that pixelated architectural wonder you created on minecraft. That shit is so so stupid and dumb and obviously you are too.
No shit the graphics are shitty compared to other games its an arcade game and its dirt cheap but the gameplay and replayability is almost endless, morons couldnt even understand how this game works lol. There is so much shit to it.

You cant talk unless you played it and understood how to play. Its like zombies but open world and building your own shelter to survive. You can have pets, farm, mine look for gold, diamonds, coal. Boss and monster strongholds underground. The only negatives are shit is time consuming and endless.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Can't sign in either

I wasted all my potential screen names lmao I hope they reset that shit.

And it is still fuck halo, minecraft and all those stupid childish games made for preteens.
Made for preteens yet the game is rated M? They cant even buy without parents lol. Admit you get raped by kids and everybody.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I won't get the system for a while but for the ps4 the psn is down because there's too many people trying to grab the update. It's launch day not everything will go smoothly right away lol. It'll probably be like that for a few. What about updating through a USB stick? Is that available for the ps4 right now?
Damn how is that? Too many people grabbing update means they dont have enough servers to keep up with users. Ps is slippin

Props: SC_408
Jun 8, 2011
I was able to update my ps4 and login just fine and play aswell.
Only problems I've had so far was that it keeps freezing for a couple of seconds.
But quick question. Does every user(profile) on the ps4 have to have their own seperate PS+ membership or if I buy the 1 year for my profile, will my girl also be able to benefit from it on her profile on the same PS4??
And I got cod ghosts for ps3 and willing to help someone get the game for digital copy for 10$ if that person hook me up the same for AC BLACKFLAG.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
No shit the graphics are shitty compared to other games its an arcade game and its dirt cheap but the gameplay and replayability is almost endless, morons couldnt even understand how this game works lol. There is so much shit to it.

You cant talk unless you played it and understood how to play. Its like zombies but open world and building your own shelter to survive. You can have pets, farm, mine look for gold, diamonds, coal. Boss and monster strongholds underground. The only negatives are shit is time consuming and endless.
Oh my bad. That doesn't sound just stupid and dumb anymore. It sounds stupid, dumb, and ignorant. And now, so do you.