Seattle Police Officer Punches 17 year old girl for JAYWALKING!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Regardless of ole girl's actions, that punch was unnecessary. He or she had her by the arm and is suppose to detain the suspect, not assault them by throwing a right hook. I mean fuck, alot of these people with these temper problems should not be allowed in law enforcement to begin with. Another blatant abuse of power.

Dec 17, 2004
i dont think people on here are supporting the police. rather i think they're letting out their frustration as to why certain groups of people can't progress in society. i'm sorry, but that video was not another example of the police ("the man") holding minorities down, that video was a perfect example of how minorities continue to hold themselves down....acting like straight fools.

is the whole concept of what a police force does in society annoying? sure. and when the police abuse their power, is it infuriating? hell yeah! but we live in a system and have to learn to function within it to make the best out of it. cops piss me off. i see them more of an enemy than an ally, but i recognize that they are human and i cant hate all of them. after watching that video, i feel more sorry for the cop and feel like getting in there and tackling those girls to the ground, putting my knee behind their neck and yelling "YOUR ARE DOING THIS TO YOURSELF!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!!!" there are far bigger problems and people to fear in society than cops.

if i hated all cops, i would also have to hate all gang bangers (real deal and poser), cause they dont do shit for anybody in the community except make mothers and fathers shed tears. cops may choose to to be cops while bangers are more born into it, but ultimately they both choose to follow their respective protocols. some do it with more respect for humanity, and some are just ruthless son of bitch devils.

lets switch roles, and while this is a different scenario some of the main principles involved are comparable: if a group of white frat boys threw a party mocking bloods and crypts in their house then some bloods rolled in to their house and beat all the non combative scared white boys to a bloody pulp, what do you think the overall reaction would be on the sicc? they had no right trespassing into a house uninvited or beating the shit out of people who were apologetic and not being physically aggressive...basically their only crime was acting like ignorant jackasses. would people on here be like "fuck gangs! thats fucked up!" or would they have more of a "haha, they got what they deserved!" attitude? same way those frat kids should know better than to be playing with fire like that, those black girls just should of known better and got what they had coming.

like i said, we live in a system and have to learn to function within it. same way i know not to get aggressive with a cop, i know not to walk around by myself wearing all one color with flashy jewelery in the hood at 2 in the morning. i think the former is less bullshit, but am sure the siccness would make fun of me and say it were my fault if i got socked and jacked for doing the latter

Nov 2, 2002
i dont think people on here are supporting the police. rather i think they're letting out their frustration as to why certain groups of people can't progress in society. i'm sorry, but that video was not another example of the police ("the man") holding minorities down, that video was a perfect example of how minorities continue to hold themselves down....acting like straight fools.

is the whole concept of what a police force does in society annoying? sure. and when the police abuse their power, is it infuriating? hell yeah! but we live in a system and have to learn to function within it to make the best out of it. cops piss me off. i see them more of an enemy than an ally, but i recognize that they are human and i cant hate all of them. after watching that video, i feel more sorry for the cop and feel like getting in there and tackling those girls to the ground, putting my knee behind their neck and yelling "YOUR ARE DOING THIS TO YOURSELF!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!!!" there are far bigger problems and people to fear in society than cops.

if i hated all cops, i would also have to hate all gang bangers (real deal and poser), cause they dont do shit for anybody in the community except make mothers and fathers shed tears. cops may choose to to be cops while bangers are more born into it, but ultimately they both choose to follow their respective protocols. some do it with more respect for humanity, and some are just ruthless son of bitch devils.

lets switch roles, and while this is a different scenario some of the main principles involved are comparable: if a group of white frat boys threw a party mocking bloods and crypts in their house then some bloods rolled in to their house and beat all the non combative scared white boys to a bloody pulp, what do you think the overall reaction would be on the sicc? they had no right trespassing into a house uninvited or beating the shit out of people who were apologetic and not being physically aggressive...basically their only crime was acting like ignorant jackasses. would people on here be like "fuck gangs! thats fucked up!" or would they have more of a "haha, they got what they deserved!" attitude? same way those frat kids should know better than to be playing with fire like that, those black girls just should of known better and got what they had coming.

like i said, we live in a system and have to learn to function within it. same way i know not to get aggressive with a cop, i know not to walk around by myself wearing all one color with flashy jewelery in the hood at 2 in the morning. i think the former is less bullshit, but am sure the siccness would make fun of me and say it were my fault if i got socked and jacked for doing the latter
Probly the truest post i ever read on the siccness. READ THIS CAREFULLY and ponder over it