Seattle Police Officer Punches 17 year old girl for JAYWALKING!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
haha at girl gettin punched in the face! fuck the bitch an her prolly high school attitude? I gives a fuck... this is all happening a block from where I grew up and am now :) I can look out the window and see Phillys best from 30th here across from the franklin gym :)

now that im older im not one of these cats always against police. I hate the shitty ones with a passion more than anyone but I dont just hate police..like just dont hate a race... errythang is individual.

Dec 3, 2005
i agree both parties are out of line in this situation, even if it was a grown ass man you still cant punch someone as a cop though. call in back up (for a jaywalker lol) whatever you need to do but you cant mollywhop a civilian youre sworn to serve and protect. on the other hand, those girl is way outta line too, if you got caught jaywalking just take the damn ticket. even if the cop was using excessive force, fighting and scraping with him isnt going to do anything. just shut up and they can talk to your lawyer

Mar 12, 2010
Causing a stir everybody got camera phones and come in just when you see the cop tryin to do his job but is scared to really put the person down how your suppose to. He should have introduced her to the cold concrete but was probably afraid to go down in fear of the ever increasing mob around him. and that other girl trying to get into the mix got a faceful and will get charged as well.

its a cold hard world and there are a lot of crooked cops but i dont think this is one of them.The guy was trying to get control of the situation and punches someone that came up from behind him. i dont know about you all someone grabs me from the back and i feel threatened its gonna be more than one punch

Aug 9, 2005
ok I watched the whole thing... this cop was half ass aprehending her lol like she was marshwn lynch breakin away... and if these lil ninjas was G's than why not bomb on the officer if you though he was doing wrong? suckas talkin some stop slamming her shit if dude wasent a cop they would be bomin on him...why not KO him reguardless?

Nov 2, 2002
that girl deserved to get punched for being stupid enough to think trying to resist a cop and yelling "get off me" over and over would actually work

Jun 21, 2005
Fuck those scandalous bitches. Hella dramatic. They deserved it, I know all of you have came across scandocious females like that. He was outnumbered and at least they didn't get TAZED or pulled out his gun....