Seattle Police Officer Punches 17 year old girl for JAYWALKING!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2009
Dude, stop hitting on me. This faggot shit needs to stop. Someone ban this faggot.

You're now invoking some imaginary message board status by calling for a ban? NERD! LOL! You can't even do that right (old ass meme jackin' ass bitch!) You're a primary candidate for the police force - a socially inept lame who still bears mental scars from daily ass beatings throughout middle and high school. Electronic wolftickets are NOT a good look.

Jul 7, 2009
you're a 40 year old faggot. talking about police and bears and shit.
I think it's funny to be called a "faggot" by someone who would be on some "oh, that was just jokes" shit if we met face to face. It would be priceless watching you backpedal and make yourself look like a bigger bitch than you already are. If there's some minute chance you're not a homo and actually have a woman, that bitch will dump you on the spot, catch a severe case of Jungle Fever, and leave with me (Whether I'm 24 or 44, your bitch will be feeling me).

You've let your messageboard status materialize into delusions of grandeur. Net nerd. LOL!

Jul 7, 2009
Get mad bitch, I'd say this shit to your old ass in person.
If you're ever in the Twin Cities, hit me up. I would love to see the look on your extra pale face (due to the blood draining out of it) when you see me. I'll be sure take a picture. I know your type -- bitchmade through and through. The way you passed over other posters who said the same shit, tells me you ain't as thorough as you pretend to be.

Feb 14, 2004
i remember there was a thread with a video of a dude and a loudmouth chick similar to the one in the video...and the dude punches the chick. And most the people on here saying the cop was wrong to punch the girl were up in that thread saying "fuck that bitch she deserved it"
That's the siccness for you lol

May 9, 2002
So, apparently, these two chicks both have records, and the 19 year old (the one that DIDNT get punched), has assaulted a cop prior. Basically, she is an idiot. The cop is still a faggot.

For anyone in Seattle, they were talking about this today on the BJ Shay show and BJ was ranting and raving about how the chicks were the bad guys and the cop "did what he had to". 2-0-Sixx should call in and shut his ass up.