SEAN MACK PayPal Case Status

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
that would be tresleche3, 3leche3, and others... then there's nine172 or liquidrecordsuk or brownsugar ... or... aww forget it, it would ntake me all day exposing all of you... or any of the other pathetic sellers you look up to and think make ebay great. and he is just like all of you. a lowlife scum of the earth. liars, misrepresenters, pathetic humanity, fakes, would sell your own mothers down the river to make a buck. he's just like all of you... go to hell... and keep bragging about cheating me out of my money joey-bag-of-lies (jfl023)... you didn't win. I made a mistake that cost me and I have to suffer for it. it was no brilliance on your part, because god knows you are so dumb you would make rocks jealous of your genius... oh and gary didn't want me to talk about you but yes indeed joey has cheated others out of their money besides me... as a buyer and as a seller... but yet you post on here as if you are some god and above everyone else and can pass judgement on all of us... you make me sick... hypocritical piece of garbage. and keep trying to sabotage an honest person (me) from selling real cd's to real people and following that up with good customer service. something most of you would no absolutely nothing about... you no good scum wouldn't know honesty, decency, or anything associated with humanity if it hit you in your faces. once again I say it, all of you deserve everything that you get and will get. I wish it all on you... discriminate against disabled people and sabotage one of the few things they have left in life... poke your fun and have your little lame a** jokes (posing as threads) at nobody's expense but yourselves. running your mouths about things when you have zero substance behind anything you are fucking saying. you all need to look at yourselves in the mirror and then fire... all of it will come back to you eventually. then I may not be able to see it, but somewhere I will get a good laugh at knowing you all in the same boat as unfortunate souls like me... you will all feel physical pain, emotional pain, and every other pain. and when you think you have nothing left (and can't even leave your house you in such a bad shape) there will be other no good scum there to rub it in your face and attack you for doing nothing wrong... I wish everything I endure daily on all of you... so keep posting on here, you won't hurt me as I possess far more inside of me than any of you low lifes... and life has dealt me a far worse hand than any of you could ever know of... but life concealed in karma will find a way to hurt you all back for your deplorable actions and words... have a nice day...

WTF! Is he goin insane?! Is it me or 90% of what he said sound like a broke down cult leader desperate for acceptance?! Hahahahahahah... blah.. blah.. blah.. go cry me a river.

And I know he didn't just talk about Karma! LOL! What I did to you is what you call Karma!! You got exactly what you deserve.

PayPal gave me my money back right?!?! Hahahahaha dumb fool... It's obvious that you are the idiot on here when paypal & your own credit card company sided with ME!! Yes sir, with ME!!

Oh yea, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah Sean. Karma is a bitch. You may have been able to get me on for a bunch of CD's, but it came back and bite you on your colostomy bagged ass. Fuck you for tryin to act like the good guy here.

You are fuckin lucky that paypal is a piece of shit and won't give me my money back too. Enjoy shill bidding 20 dollar CD's you worthless piece of monkey shit.

Jul 3, 2007
that would be tresleche3, 3leche3, and others... then there's nine172 (all I have to say about her is lol) or liquidrecordsuk (lol) or brownsugar ... or... calstate007... or... aww forget it, it would ntake me all day exposing all of you... and if I had a dollar for all the times I caught one of you selling fakes, or misrepresenting your stuff, or shill bidding, etc I would be a rich man... I'm breathing in all the hypocrisy here... and it stinks... and all of the other pathetic sellers you look up to and think make ebay great. and he is just like all of you. a lowlife scum of the earth. liars, misrepresenters, pathetic humanity, fakes, would sell your own mothers down the river to make a buck. he's just like all of you... go to hell... and keep bragging about cheating me out of my money joey-bag-of-lies (jfl023)... you didn't win. I made a mistake that cost me and I have to suffer for it. it was no brilliance on your part, because god knows you are so dumb you would make rocks jealous of your genius... oh but didn't you know joey that I don't take kindly to being cheated... and by proxy I promise you I will make this all better, for me,, but certainly not for you :) . oh and gary (big game) didn't want me to talk about you but yes indeed joey has cheated others out of their money besides me... as a buyer and as a seller... not to mention all of your own people you even cheated by misrepresenting your stuff with your dishonest grading system of bullshit... ring a bell? but yet you post on here as if you are some god and above everyone else and can pass judgement on all of us... you make me sick... hypocritical piece of garbage. and keep trying to sabotage an honest person (me) from selling real cd's (that are exactly as advertised) to real people and following that up with good customer service. something most of you would no absolutely nothing about... you should only drop dead... you no good scum wouldn't know honesty, decency, or anything associated with humanity if it hit you in your faces. notice how I NEVER advertise my auctions on this putrid site. It's because I have ZERO respect for any of you and everything you fail to stand for... I don't need to hype something that is legitimate and fair.... while you greed mongers would advertise a piece of crap as gold... once again I say it, all of you deserve everything that you get and will get. I wish it all on you... discriminate against disabled people and sabotage one of the few things they have left in life... poke your fun and have your little lame a** jokes (posing as threads) at nobody's expense but yourselves. running your mouths about things when you have zero substance behind anything you are fucking saying. you all need to look at yourselves in the mirror and then fire... all of it will come back to you eventually. then I may not be able to see it, but somewhere I will get a good laugh at knowing you all in the same boat as unfortunate souls like me... you will all feel physical pain, emotional pain, and every other pain. and when you think you have nothing left (and can't even leave your house you in such a bad shape) there will be other no good scum there to rub it in your face and attack you for doing nothing wrong... I wish everything I endure daily on all of you... so keep posting on here, you won't hurt me (you've already hurt me enough in my life) as I possess far more inside of me than any of you low lifes... and life has dealt me a far worse hand than any of you could ever know of... but life concealed in karma will find a way to hurt you all back for your deplorable actions and words... :) have a nice day...
I'm quoting this message and my text here because it is the ONLY message worth reading and the ONLY one that has any truth, meaning, or substance on this whole fucking thread. And quite frankly I fast forwarded past the other 50 messages of lies, deceit, incoherence, and bullshit posted by joey bag-of-lies and his merry cohorts of patheticness and scumdom... But remember joey what I said... And all of you other low life scum that think mistreating/hurting me and other disabled persons (not to mention all of your customers who you could care less about) is fine and dandy... You will all get yours sooner than later ;) .. .Have a nice day...

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
This has nothing to do with your disability, so stop bringing that up and trying to make us all feel sorry for you. The only question anybody has that you have not answered is:

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SEND THE CDS BACK FOR A REFUND?
Hahaha.. that's exactly what I've been telling him from the start. But like I said he's so damn stupid to realize that. He'll respond right back and tell everyone I "misrepresented" him! What a smart guy!!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Wow,more eveidence on how Sean is a damn crook, cheat, and liar! Guess what Sean, it looks like you just wasted all of your money buying cds from us at high prices and hope to resell them at a higher value! LOL! Stupidity just runs through your blood.. Stay out of the business you don't know how to manage idiot!

Apr 25, 2002
Don't worry. He won't answer any rational question. He still to this day hasn't commented on why the hell I have a tracking # saying my SECOND package to him was delivered. I would love to go to jersey and meet this dude.

Mar 6, 2007
Lets hypothetically say I bid on one of his auctions, and when I got the invoice I realized it's this scammer. I obviously wouldn't want to send payment, so what would the best course of action be?

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
This also just sent me a Private Message! LOL! Here's what he said:

You wouldn't want to wager any money on all the lies you spoke about me and your moronic advice you gave me would you now joey... You and all these other low life scum of the earth are in for a rude awakening if you think honesty, goodness, and integrity can be held down ;) Merry christmas joey ahahahahaha....

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
This guy must be the DUMBEST bitch on the planet! He said I'm in for a rude awakening!! LOL! What, is he going to tell me that Santa does not exist?! This fuckin guy needs to ge t the fuck out of here with his scammin ass! He should be banned on the Siccness for trying so hard to act legit when evidence proved how much of a Credit card chargeback scammer he is!

Don't bid on his shit because he will bump up the price using another account so that he can get his money back from the high price he paid on buying the albums!!

BTW, did I also tell you guys he's the tooth fairy?!?!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Lets hypothetically say I bid on one of his auctions, and when I got the invoice I realized it's this scammer. I obviously wouldn't want to send payment, so what would the best course of action be?
Here's what you do.... you don't pay it!!! Have eBay look into the bid history and see if the accounts that bidded on the same auction happens to be him under another username. They will see the pattern on his auctions and will determine if he is shill bidding or not. Most likely he is bumping up his shit and will get booted off eBay!!

Jul 3, 2007
Say what you want about me. The truth always speaks for itself. And what a shock, joey and all of you wouldn't know truth if you swallowed it. And snoop snoop. Keep up the detective work. I can and will create a 1000 names if I choose to... But on another note, I challenge any of you integrity/honesty challenged scum to find one person I have dealt with who hasn't been satisfied with my cd's I sold... Please find one. UNlike most of you, I care about my customers and treat them with the utmost respect. Every cd I sell is exactly what it is supposed to be and is advertised to be. And when my customers request special packaging or anything else, I am happy to oblige... Unlike all of you low life sellers. All you give a rat's ass about is la moneda and cheating everyone out of it... Me, I'm content to sell some stuff, makes some money if it happens. But most importantly make everyone who buys from me happy. I can see why the rest of you stick toegther so much. The shit always sticks together. You lie, cheat and steal together and any buyer who challenges you, damn there's a problem. Well, too damn bad. I'm going to get my message across about all of you all the ways I know how. And hurt you every chance I get. I have been sickened on the buyer end by you no good creeps pulling what you do to cheat me, and others. And as a seller and as a person I continue to show that I am simply put, better than all of you... Until you start to run your "businesses" properly, with honesty, integrity, and care for your consumer base you are going to have problems with me and everyone I advise on what to do with you... Have a nice day... And ho ho hoo ho merry christmas... Poor joey...

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Say what you want about me. The truth always speaks for itself. And what a shock, joey and all of you wouldn't know truth if you swallowed it. And snoop snoop. Keep up the detective work. I can and will create a 1000 names if I choose to... But on another note, I challenge any of you integrity/honesty challenged scum to find one person I have dealt with who hasn't been satisfied with my cd's I sold... Please find one. UNlike most of you, I care about my customers and treat them with the utmost respect. Every cd I sell is exactly what it is supposed to be and is advertised to be. And when my customers request special packaging or anything else, I am happy to oblige... Unlike all of you low life sellers. All you give a rat's ass about is la moneda and cheating everyone out of it... Me, I'm content to sell some stuff, makes some money if it happens. But most importantly make everyone who buys from me happy. I can see why the rest of you stick toegther so much. The shit always sticks together. You lie, cheat and steal together and any buyer who challenges you, damn there's a problem. Well, too damn bad. I'm going to get my message across about all of you all the ways I know how. And hurt you every chance I get. I have been sickened on the buyer end by you no good creeps pulling what you do to cheat me, and others. And as a seller and as a person I continue to show that I am simply put, better than all of you... Until you start to run your "businesses" properly, with honesty, integrity, and care for your consumer base you are going to have problems with me and everyone I advise on what to do with you... Have a nice day... And ho ho hoo ho merry christmas... Poor joey...
Go to church and pray!

Apr 25, 2002
You are a fucking nutjob. You are the only one on here cheating people out of money.

Where is my 200 dollars?
Where are my 2 factory sealed 812 - The Quarter CD's I sent you?
Where are the 2 Ballers Pain singles?
What about the rest of the CDs I sent that a tracking number told me you received them?????????

The only reason you have satisfied customers is that you are shill bidding and winning your own auctions. You are satisfied trying to rip more people off and then trying to use your disability to make people feel sorry for you. If there is a hell you have a spot reserved by the heater motherfucker.