Saw 3D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
By the look of this forum, I guess we were supposed to pretend this movie didn't happen....

Anyway..

AWESOME MOVIE. Great Ending to a great series in movie history. The 3D elements didn't hit as hard as they could have but great nonetheless.

Jun 24, 2005
Ha. I was gonna make this thread last night but decided not to.

The wifey and I have had a Saw-a-thon of sorts with a couple of our friends the past couple weeks.

We've watched the first four, and we'll watch the next two tonight and then the four of us are going to see Saw 3D tomorrow night.

We're all gonna paint our faces to look like the puppet.

Jun 24, 2005
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
the 3D actually HURT the movie in my opinion, would have been much better without it

i thought that the movie was entertaining overall but it kinda made it so i wouldnt even want to see another Saw movie (and this is possibly my favorite series of movies ever). it wasnt good enough.

its kind of sad to see how far this movie is from the original. its no longer about 1 people trying to save their own life, it wasnt all about the twist at the end that you missed, and the acting was kinda sad at certain points

Mar 18, 2003
The plot within these movies died a long time ago, but I still cannot resist watching them. The "games", the different methods of torture, and all the killings draw me in every time. The first 2-3 were sick all the way around, but after that, it was just the gore.

Feb 23, 2003
WELL I'M A HUGE FAN OF THE SERIES AND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE BEST ONE OUT OF THE 7 FILMS... AS FAR AS 3D GOES I'M GLAD THEY DIDN'T OVER DO THE 3D EFFECTS IT WAS JUST ENOUGH FOR THE MOVIE.. I LOVED IT

Feb 23, 2003
Saw 3D” earning of $22.5 million in it’s opening weekend was enough for first place and it was an improvement from the last Saw movie “Saw VI,” which earned $14.1 million, but it still didn’t the reach the height of $31.1 million with “Saw II.” The Saw franchise has earned a total of $763 million worldwide. Even though “Saw 3D” was billed as the final chapter, there is still more blood left in the screamfest so Saw VIII is not out of the question.

Oct 3, 2006
saw 3d was wack. there were like only 4 scenes where 3d was used. plot sucked, acting was horrible. download it.
yeah c/s movie was still fun to watch, just not enough 3D scenes...could have at least made that asian bitch tits pop out into the crowd in the beginning or something lol

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
2 was the only one i liked. never saw all of 3. after seeing how horrible the 1st one was i couldnt believe it blew up like that. 2 was cool though..
The acting left a lot to be desired, but the story and the ending make it a classic.

The ending to Saw 3D ranks right behind the first one. My jaw, as well as my wife's, literally dropped open for the ending to this one. I wasn't expecting it all.

As for where this one ranks, I really don't know. We watched all the Saw movies in the two weeks leading up to this one, and I don't think there was one I didn't like.

Each one reveals more of the story and there's always something to tie it into the others.