Sandwich and chips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Where did I talk tough? You're the one that wants to "show me around" AZ lol.... what a clown.

And no, I don't live in Cali anymore. But I'm from CA and have lived in Huntington Park, Eureka, Concord, Walnut Creek, Oakland, and Solvang.

So now I have told you all my names on Siccness.net and I've told you everywhere I have lived in Cali, I think it's fair that you at least say your old names on here

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
yeah cus all you foolios always run them outta here with that, "Tiddies or GTFO". Lol
LOL I was just talkin to my woman about this...

She said she was gonna make a name on here, which is fine with me but I know all you ol dirty ass muthafuckas that don't get pussu would be beggin for Tiddie pics

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
hell yeah; those are the best ruffles, and the only ruffles i like
Those other ones are ok, espically that honey mustard one they had last year

But you gon love this ese, back in the day my dad used to bake chicken and use the cheddar & sour cream ruffles as bread crumbs... I believe you put mayo on the chicken so the crushed up chips will stick but goddamn I loved that shit breh

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I was just in Somona for 5 days....
Have you ever ate at Mary's pizza or the Freemont restaurant? I got some dank ass chicken pesto pizza and some chieken & waffles from them shits
are you talking about mary's pizza shack?

https://www.maryspizzashack.com/

if so, then yeah, i been going there for like 15-20+ years...i shake my dreads whenever i finish consuming the tuscan garlic #chicken pizza

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
are you talking about mary's pizza shack?

https://www.maryspizzashack.com/

if so, then yeah, i been going there for like 15-20+ years...i shake my dreads whenever i finish consuming the tuscan garlic #chicken pizza
That's one of my favorite places to eat. Place is on hit! Chicken tortellini with pesto from there is one of the best things I've ever had. I miss living out there.