Sandwich and chips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I started a new job and it's close enough to my house that I can come home for lunch. I didn't realize how often I eat sandwiches and chips til then though. What's y'alls favorite sandwiches and chips or even chain sandwich restaurant?

I usually buy peppered turkey and provolone or pepper jack. I been eating Jalopeno kettle chips like they're going out of style lately too.

I hate subway but I usually don't get sandwiches when I go somewhere unless it's Chik Fil A or Panera or something

This thread lacks strength, but what you got?

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I miss delis. I used to go to Perry's deli, belli deli, and even togos all the time. Shit even Safeway has good sandwiches. Out here in Pittsburgh the only good sandwich place is fucking primanti bros and that just isn't the same. They give you a sandwich on white bread with giant tomato slices, coleslaw, and French fries in the sandwich, which of course drowns out the flavor of whatever meat you got.

Man, I'd stab someone for a togos #9 with double meat and banana peppers.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I miss delis. I used to go to Perry's deli, belli deli, and even togos all the time. Shit even Safeway has good sandwiches. Out here in Pittsburgh the only good sandwich place is fucking primanti bros and that just isn't the same. They give you a sandwich on white bread with giant tomato slices, coleslaw, and French fries in the sandwich, which of course drowns out the flavor of whatever meat you got.

I always see primanti on the food channels. It seems like a real touristy place

Mar 6, 2006

Are you from SR? I work right next to belli deli. unfortunately the place has gone to shit. Best place to get a sandwich now is Sol Food

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I didn't think the subs and sandwiches out in NY were that great until I moved away. The meatball and Italian subs were incredible. The deli by our shop also had grilled turkey and muenster sandwich specials which are extra hyphy. Muenster cheese is bomb if you've never had it, but it's especially good melted.

I don't even know what my favorite sandwich is. I like the "California" subs that some places have, turkey, bacon, avocado, alfalfa sprouts etc...

cheese steak and cheese chicken sandwiches are off the chains as well.

A good hot pastrami sandwich is hard to beat as well. I just realized that "hot pastrami sandwich" sounds like a bad vagina reference.