Sandwich and chips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
There's a place here in Pittsburgh that has a hot pastrami eating challenge. It's a pound and a half of fucking awesome pastrami on white or rye and a bomb ass pickle. But it's also $14 so I don't get it very often.
U know whats crazy, is alot of people (that have cable) are like "deeeam, i need to go to pittsburgh to get that one shit with the bread and the meat and the french fries and teh provolone

And youre in pitt begging for a togos doublestackerr

I gotta say when i saw that sammich on tv i was like, eeeeh... So i feel ya. That shit just looked like it would be good within and only within the first 3 mins, and then it tastes like wet gravy-based water and really-was-good pork amd soggy shit with extra soggy shit for the small price of 4.99. That promantis place wouldnt be shit without that old lady, she seemed hella nice

May 4, 2002
Best sandwich I had was @ ikes. It was a spicy meat ball sub, over priced.

I fuck with subway.sweet onion chicken teriyaki, sweet onion & Chipotle sauce on both sides all the veggies with light sriracha.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
It seems like a lot of places don't do this as much anymore, but back in the day, pizza places used to have some of the best sandwiches. I think the name of the place was Peppoli's in San Diego was one of the last pizza places that had some dope sandwiches.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
My sandwiches aren't good looking, but they taste awesome. Kinda like bitches that give the best head, but won't win a beauty contest.

1) Ham & Cheese sandwich with onions, tomatoes, lettuce, and a mustard/bbq/mayo sauce

2) Chilli & Egg sandwich with onions, tomatoes, and cilantro

+ Lays classics

Attachments