San Quinn signed to Bad Boy!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
S @SanQuinn For free for my fans family and supporters Im off to NYC WEST COAST BADBOY

Does not = a record deal..
What happened was San Quinn's golden retriever peed on the carpet as he was typing that tweet, so losing focus mid-tweet, he typed out that last word instead of yelling it. false alarm

Jun 5, 2004
Im glad im not the only one who noticed puffy was a horrible dancer... Puffy dances like a slave or somethin hahaha everytime i see it im like what the fuck are u even doing breh.

Why is it that rappers can do whatever else they want whether its acting, dancing, etc and some do it decently... But when producers try to rap or do anything else besides a beat, it sucks hella bad lol

May 2, 2009
Rasan @Rasan ...you didnt know?

Its ON! TBIB YEE YEE YEE! #HYPHY

BaDbOy Rekerdz uFFisHuL pRe$$ rel@se:

too day i, P. Diddy aka Puff the daddy signed a bay areas rapper who has not had a hit in yeerz nowen as san qunn. these is a uffishul pressed released. he will go double copper & we gave him a trillion dollars for da sign on bownus.

Signed,
Diddy.
Bullshit, everyone knows the deal was for 1.5 million... not a trillion.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Well, I guess that's a good thing. I kinda like his energy and the positive message he brings out to his audience.
It's really the best way to sustain a profitable fanbase in this day and age.

He credits Tech for putting him onto the tour scene, which I think is cool.

I can tell that MGK knew who he would be if he ever became famous.

I don't even listen to his music, but I respect who he is to himself and his fans.