San Quinn signed to Bad Boy!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
You know whats funny, JT the bigga figga is grindin in ATL he just made an album with gucci mane earlier this year. He has walking billboard advertisements too, no bullshit.

May 16, 2002
NIGGA HE OFF 2 NEW YORK WEST COAST BAD BOY!
Really? What year is it 1996? Bad Boy West, Death Row East? LOL!

Nobody is playing that East Coast, West Coast bullshit in 2013. If anybody is going to get signed to Bad Boy it's going to be direct without the East / West attached to it.

And trust that Quinn is not getting signed. And there is no deal on the table. I myself have gone at it on here with so called managers etc. over the years claiming to shut my fat ass up by the end of the year. They claim certain artist will be on the radio and get plugs for big shows out of the Bay Area & out of state. None of which ever happened in the end, so I rest my case.

Tell you what, I know of a place out from my area where some Bay Area rappers came to perform & nobody showed up. Top it off it's formally known as a Mexican bar with a bad rep. If I managed an artist, the spot I'm talking about is not a place I'd ever send any artist or anybody to.

Last edited: