San Diego rap is NOT over haha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Waaaait waaaait big aaron. Do not mistake my 13,000 posts on siccness as some sort of indication of me being here to teach grown men how to do business, or giving a fuck about the future of san diego rap. I'm here because it makes my 9-5 go by quicker, nothing more. i dont really give a fuck if san diego rappers become millionaires or get raped by a school of pit bulls. who cares. i got my own bills to pay.

Theres nothing wrong with san diego rap. it is what it is. I don't know why you say 'we'. What do YOU do that you've included yourself into the equation? You're merely a bystander. If someone says things are getting better, your opinion on things is no more legitimate than that persons. So if 30 people say san diego rap music is getting better, who the fuck gives you the authority to call those 30 people 'playing dumb'? thats 30 over 1 fucking person hating.

if someone likes something, fuck your fucking mouth. thats what im saying. no one needs you coming in tellin mutha fuckas that they opinion isnt worth anything and their sound is pointless because big aaron feels so.

YOU DO NOT RUN SAN DIEGO RAP. it dosent change for you. if you dont like the shit then listen to some other shit.

and how the hell do you know people dont listen to san diego rap outside of san diego, wtf are you the census? do you go door to door and ask that?

IN MY EYES, youre a hater

we can agree to disagree
your only solution is that people make better music

lmao
i dont hate you, you might be a great person in real life, but the way i see it, you are a hater

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
@ Gas One, you have 12,199 posts on siccness. So obviously you have had alot to say. And im sure most of it has been about the San Diego rap shit. There's obviously alot wrong out here. And we all know it and need to stop playing dumb and acting like things are getting better because their not. Their getting worst. Bottom Line. And it's because were not making good music. And if anybody is, it's not getting herd anywhere. Everybody on here knows what the standard of good music is on here. So people wake up and stop acting dumb. Stop pumping these artist up when they make dumb ass move and put out garbage.
Whos music in SD do you feel is getting worse and whose is getting better? I would just like to know your opinion.

@50cal....How are you first of all? And second , When I said "tuff", I meant real thick and saucy which in turn meant "good"....lol

but yea....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Whos music in SD do you feel is getting worse and whose is getting better? I would just like to know your opinion.

good question..i dont mean to offend the dude, i just think hes part of the problem if hes not gonna be giving some solutions..

'the music is garbage' aint gonna cut it if people say they like it....what is he saying everyones lying about how they feel?

it aint like the san diego cd in my car right now is playing because im forced to play it.....so i dont get what hes sayin..

if i played big junes cd for my mom, her saying its garbage dosent mean it is...lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
theres alot more garbage music in the world in comparison to good music...but the good thing about it is you get to choose what you listen to and what you dont listen to..

for instance i dont like deep house so i dont listen to it

it amazes me that to this day, peopel dont realize music can be percieved to be either good or bad, it has no true value

what someone hates another might love

Jan 22, 2009
www.EMATiONMUSiC.com
when I typed this shit up, i typed it knowing that obviously some people are going to disagree.

that's cool, you're entitled to your own opinion... we still gotta few years left until the government tries to take that too.

maybe if you put like South Dakota's rap scene is over, I would of been like, werddd... but since I spend everyday in San Diego and know so many talented people here I will never listen to anyone saying our shit is fallin off... it might not appeal to you, and what you like... but still doesn't mean that SD doesn't have a dope hip-hop scene and a lot of rappers striving for success locally & in the music industry.

as for the garbage music; one man's garbage is another man's treasure. same shit applies with music too I guess.

I'm not even a big SD rapper... I'm pretty much a nobody compared to most the people on here & around Daygo.. I'm just smart enough to know that if you stand behind your city; eventually your city will stand behind you.

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
as for the garbage music; one man's garbage is another man's treasure. same shit applies with music too I guess.
wait... your music... is who's treasure?????

(LOL, naw i shouldnt have hit you like that)

but polish ya craft homie... seriously... not sure how long you been rappin, but you need work

thats the best way to improve your local rap scene... kill off the dead weight and bring somethin to the table that will strengthen shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
its easy to hate on some shit. like when rap music wasnt big out familiy members was hatin' on rap because it didnt use real instruments....it stole music from all those old classic songs....if i thought how my grandfather thought i would have hated all rap...apparently i had an open mind enough to accept it...now on a smaller scale i realize that all of yall aint gonna be the next stevie wonder much less the next tupac...if i was that hard on everything i wouldnt even like rap music....i guess it takes years of maturity to learn how to have a open ear to music and accept shit for what it is more than what you want it to be....

everyone wants the bread after its made but dont no one wanna help make the bread

i mean dont be good at music for us, be good at music for you...i think if you think your good, the rest follows..if i worried about what everyone wanted me to draw..id be a mirror of everyone else...

im trying to do what the fuck i want to do...people should do that w music...thats what we want, right?

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
i mean dont be good at music for us, be good at music for you...i think if you think your good, the rest follows..if i worried about what everyone wanted me to draw..id be a mirror of everyone else...

im trying to do what the fuck i want to do...people should do that w music...thats what we want, right?

SPOKEN LIKE AN.... ARTIST, DARE-I-SAY?.... PEOPLE GET THIS PUMPED UP HEAD ABOUT THEIR OWN TINY ASS OPINION AND FORGET THAT MUSIC IS ART, AKA SELF-EXPRESSION.... IF YOU'RE JUST COPYING THE NEXT MAN TO MAKE A COUPLE DOLLARS AND NOT BEING DIRECTED BY YOUR OWN PASSION, YOU'RE NOT AN ARTIST.... YOU'RE A LITHOGRAPH MACHINE.... SO IN REALITY THE "RIGHT" THING TO DO IS TO STICC TO YOUR GUNS AND SELL TO THE PEOPLE THAT APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO.... LIKE 50 CAL SAID, IF YOU WERE GONNA PRODUCE AN ESTABLISHED (OR AT LEAST ACCNOWLEDGED) GANGSTA RAPPERS ALBUM, INSTEAD OF WASTIN MONEY IN ATTEMPTS TO MAKE A MAINSTREAM MARKETABLE ALBUM FULL OF WATERED DOWN MATERIAL, ALLOW (AND FACILITATE) THE ARTIST TO PRESENT THE TRUEST AND MOST UNADULTERATED FORM OF THEMSELVES.... IT WILL SELL.... MAYBE NOT TO EVERYONE.... BUT IF YOU'RE ON YOUR MARKETING GAME YOU'LL PROFIT.... MARKETING IS 85% OF THIS FUCCIN MUSIC GAME ANYWAYS.... BASICALLY, FUCC A HATA MOUTH.... WHAT IS "DEAD", ANYWAYS? I SEE PEOPLE CHECCIN THIS FORUM ALL DAY LONG, EVERYDAY, SO IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT "DEAD".... THERE IS INTEREST IN THE PRODUCT, THERE IS SUPPLY.... NOW ITS JUST TIME FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE THEIR MOVES.... AND JUST CUZ YOU DON'T SEE IT DOESN'T MEAN MAJOR MOVES AREN'T BEING MADE BEHIND THE CURTAIN TO MAKE IT CRACC FOR DAGO ARTISTS.... MAYBE BEING SEPERATED FROM DAGO FOR AN INDEFINITE AMMOUNT OF TIME IN A COUTRY TOWN LIKE TEMECULA HAS SKEWED YOUR SIGHT ON THIS SUBJECT AARON.... THOSE OF US ON GROUND ZERO KNOW THAT THIS SHIT WILL NEVER DIE.... IT'S ART.... AND YOU CAN'T KILL ART....

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Ducefaced..Whats up..Aint seen ya up in here in a minute. Licwit. when you said ..............PEOPLE GET THIS PUMPED UP HEAD ABOUT THEIR OWN TINY ASS OPINION AND FORGET THAT MUSIC IS ART, AKA SELF-EXPRESSION.........I couldnt agree any more.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Ya gotta be at the top to push it over and ducefaced..it aint that there isn't any good music in Dago...Again Im starting to think its not as much of what you do..unless you create your own lane somehow QUOTE]

NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT, BUT I SEEN NEW CATS PUSHING THE LINE NOW AS APOSED TO A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. I THINK WE ARE ON A VERGE OF A NEW ERA FOR SD RAP. PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO GET IT, THROWING THEY OWN SHOWS, GIVING FREE LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THEY SHIT FOR FREE AND NETWORKING LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA FO REAL, I SEE MORE LOCAL CATS WITH BIG NAME CATS ON THEY ALBUMS NOW. I SEE THEY YOUNG CATS TRYING TO PICK UP THE TATTERED PIECES THAT THE GENERATION BEFORE THEM LEFT BEHIND (AND EVEN THAT WAS NOT BUT CHOICE) AND MAKIN SOME THING CRACK OUT OF IT. SO IT JUST OFFENDS ME SOME WHUT WHEN PEOPLE SAY ''DAGO RAP IS DEAD''. SHIT IS BUBBLING AND THE TOWN BOUT TO GET ITS DUE. JUST WATCH YALL.

Dec 16, 2008
NOW I GUESS EVERYBODY IS GETTING MAD AND MAKING A MILLION EXCUSES. WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS CONSIDERED GOOD AND NOT GOOD. REAL SHIT.....IMMA END UP STOP POSTING HERE BECAUSE MOST OFF YALL ON HERE ARE GAY SERIOUSLY.

Dec 16, 2008
IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE MUCH TO SAY ARE RAPPERS THAT NEVER MADE IT, OR NEVER WILL MAKE IT. OR PEOPLE THAT'S BORED AT THEIR WEAK ASS 9 TO 5 SO THEY POST ON HERE. IF YOU PAYED CLOSE ATTENTION BIG JUNE DIDN'T SAY NOTHIN ABOUT MY POST BECAUSE HE'S A BUSINESS MAN AND PROFESSIONAL AND HE UNDERSTANDS THAT EVERYBODY'S NOT GONNA LIKE WHAT HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE. AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, I THINK BIG JUNE IS NICE AS A RAPPER, AND I BUY ALL HIS MUSIC SINCE DAY ONE BUT IM NOT INTO THE VIDEO I SEEN LAST.