SAN DIEGO RAP IS IT OVER???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
THE SD RAP GAME WILL NEVER BE DEAD AS LONG AS THERE CATS LIKE MYSELF THAT LIVE AND BREATH 619 MUSIC AND WHO ARE GOING 110 PERCENT FOR THE TOWN. I SEE MANY OTHERS MAKING NOISE AND DOING THE ''RIGHT'' THING. IF U AINT WITH IT MOVE THE FUCK OVER. DAGO UP, HATERS DOWN!

Mar 25, 2007
UNIFICATION!

Period.
MUTHAFUCC YEA, U SAID THE KEY WORD

I SPOKE WITH JAYO AND TOLD HIM THAT HE NEEDS TO TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO BRING THIS SHIT TOGETHER.

I WAS IN HTOWN AND ALL THEM NIGGAS WAS BEEFIN[MIKE JONES,TRE,LILFLIP,PAUL WALL, KING COOPER, ETC] BUT THEY HOT ON SOME REAL SHIT, CAME TOGETHER, AND THREW A CAR SHOW, BIGGEST EVENT H TOWN HAS EVER SEEN.

I TOLD JAYO IF SD CAN DO THIS SHIT, U, MITCH ,ECAY, CRICET, AND SO ON, SHIT WILL START CRACCIN. JAYO WAS ON THAT BATTLE RAP RAP SHIT AND THATS WHAT HELD SD BACC.

BUT HE TOLD ME THAT HE FEELS THE SAME WAY, AND THAT HE GREET PEOPLE WITH OPEN ARMS BUT THEY ON SOME WEIRD SHIT. MAN FUCK ALL THAT, AT THE END OF TEH DAY SDC OR SDB WE ALL SD AND WE GOT FLOW.

THEN I SPOKE WITH CRICET, CUZ TOLD ME TOO, EVERYBODY COOL BUT JAYO, CRICET IS COOL WITH HIM, BUT HE SAID LIKE I SAID, JAYO NEED TO FUCC WITH THE REST OF THE SD RAPPERS, BECAUSE IDGAF WHAT U THINK, BULLET LOCO CAN SPIT, MITCH AND ECAY CAN DO THE SAME, AND WITH UNIFICATION SHIT WILL START BUBBLIN

THINK OF AN ALBUM WITH MITCH, AND JAYO, AND ECAY, WIT CRICET ON THE BEATS, FEAT DAMU, FEAT BABY STAR, FEAT CUZZIN ICE, FEAT BAY LOC ETC. JUST IMAGINE...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
MUTHAFUCC YEA, U SAID THE KEY WORD

I SPOKE WITH JAYO AND TOLD HIM THAT HE NEEDS TO TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO BRING THIS SHIT TOGETHER.

I WAS IN HTOWN AND ALL THEM NIGGAS WAS BEEFIN[MIKE JONES,TRE,LILFLIP,PAUL WALL, KING COOPER, ETC] BUT THEY HOT ON SOME REAL SHIT, CAME TOGETHER, AND THREW A CAR SHOW, BIGGEST EVENT H TOWN HAS EVER SEEN.

I TOLD JAYO IF SD CAN DO THIS SHIT, U, MITCH ,ECAY, CRICET, AND SO ON, SHIT WILL START CRACCIN. JAYO WAS ON THAT BATTLE RAP RAP SHIT AND THATS WHAT HELD SD BACC.

BUT HE TOLD ME THAT HE FEELS THE SAME WAY, AND THAT HE GREET PEOPLE WITH OPEN ARMS BUT THEY ON SOME WEIRD SHIT. MAN FUCK ALL THAT, AT THE END OF TEH DAY SDC OR SDB WE ALL SD AND WE GOT FLOW.

THEN I SPOKE WITH CRICET, CUZ TOLD ME TOO, EVERYBODY COOL BUT JAYO, CRICET IS COOL WITH HIM, BUT HE SAID LIKE I SAID, JAYO NEED TO FUCC WITH THE REST OF THE SD RAPPERS, BECAUSE IDGAF WHAT U THINK, BULLET LOCO CAN SPIT, MITCH AND ECAY CAN DO THE SAME, AND WITH UNIFICATION SHIT WILL START BUBBLIN

THINK OF AN ALBUM WITH MITCH, AND JAYO, AND ECAY, WIT CRICET ON THE BEATS, FEAT DAMU, FEAT BABY STAR, FEAT CUZZIN ICE, FEAT BAY LOC ETC. JUST IMAGINE...
Who is Baby Star? hahah Man all this unification shit aint gonna work..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
my bad homeboy, i meant baby skar

and, how come it wont work mayne?
This topic has been done many times..but..

Even with out the street politics shit wouldn't work

If anyone has ever been in a group, had a label, put out a project..will tell you thats tough in itself cause there is always someone who thinkin they aint getting enough attention, or they gettin fucked...now enter multiple camps with multiple egos.

Then look who you mentioned..if it was 92-94 That would be a mean line up...music is changin whether we like it or not....if anything the younger new artists have a better chance..and even then the music game is different

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
And that all in itself is real sad.
I agree 100% but as I stated you got street politics...and we all know how some of our homies are thick headed....Even with that being solved...the music game aint the same no more...I think everyone should push what they doin..lend a hand as far as knowledge..contacts....stop promotin beefs so at least there is an atmosphere where artists and camps can be themselves...and grow....

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
..I think everyone should push what they doin..lend a hand as far as knowledge..contacts....stop promotin beefs so at least there is an atmosphere where artists and camps can be themselves...and grow....

That would be a super healthy start for somethin real big to happen. Cause I think when it all comes down to it, everybody wants to get they money and eat right. And I feel like most people wish the next man the best(I might be right, I might be wrong!)....so IF that is true, I dont see no reason why that couldnt happen....on that tip.

But then you got STREET POLITICS.....like mentioned many times before.

Mar 25, 2007
This topic has been done many times..but..

Even with out the street politics shit wouldn't work

If anyone has ever been in a group, had a label, put out a project..will tell you thats tough in itself cause there is always someone who thinkin they aint getting enough attention, or they gettin fucked...now enter multiple camps with multiple egos.

Then look who you mentioned..if it was 92-94 That would be a mean line up...music is changin whether we like it or not....if anything the younger new artists have a better chance..and even then the music game is different
thats real talk but, to comment on your first statement about people feelin they gettin the wrong end of the deal... man we talkin about veterans who got semi establishment meaning theyve reached some point of success. the dudes I was mentioning, i hope, wouldnt feel like that, i mean these are some heavy hitters who know they got skills and know they be clownin in the studio. and it should not be about no competition with the particular people i named, it should be on some we gon serve these niggas and show them how DAGO can get down, unified. ecay fucced wit jayo before vice versa, mitch think jayo can flow, and cricet fucks with all of em so there should ce some sort of mutual understandin, but like u said, I never put out no music so I dont know how gritty it can get.

and to your second point, rap do change, anticipation dont. people been hungry to see all these heavy hitters from dago come together on wax and put it down. they had flow then and they got flow now and I think they can bring the best out of each other. and the young heavy hitters from daygo can fuck with it too, we, sd, ca, this whole bitch deserve that shit.

Jun 9, 2008
AS LONG AS MITCH IS AROUND THE SD RAP GAME WONT BE OVER YA DIGG..
FUCC HATERS KLAKK KLAKK
AHAHA
Say that shit!!!

Cause Mitch got Suwooper Powers!!!

It all started when he was a yg slanging in Bay Vista when all of a sudden he fell into some ooze!!!

Once he awoke he had the stregnth of 10 men and could flip a ton of yay in a blink of an eye!!!!