Sade...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
This is really the only music I'm listening to right now...
I come on here and look at Fahrenheit and Siccmade, but I'm not really interested anymore...What's funny is that Tha D.E. turned me on to Sade...

I remeber a long ass time ago, I was reading through threads in tha Fahrenheit forum, and some one was speaking on Sade.,...I cain't remember if it Was D.E. him self, or some one else in a discussion, but sade was put in my head...Then, that same week or so, I was watching some channel on tv, and this "Best Of Soul" or something like that commersial came on and played a Sade song..."No Ordinary Love" is waht is was...I was like "Hmmmmf, that's cool, I always liked that song, but never kneew who sang it", or sung it...either way...

So, within the next couple of days or so, I picked up "The Best of Sade"...I never realized the cuts that she made...I fflt dumb for not knowing that she's tha one who did "Smooth Operator", and I was hooked after that...

Now, her shit is what I am collecting...I have all of her cd's...Like 5 Remix cd's...And subsidary music that relates to her in some way...Including "Sweetback" & "Cottonbelly"...I would highly suggest swoopin up that Cottonbelly cd...Shit is tight...Bumps too...

I never noticed this extra forum...But this is my thought on my music right now...I havn't even picked up that Loki yet?!?!
I'm slippin...

P.S. I sprained my foot last week...Fuckin slanted curb...

Oct 10, 2002
I just stumbled on this post while listening to some SADE, I really didn't know much about her before now. I Didn't know she did Smooth Operater either, damn. I was checkin her stuff out because Z-Ro did a sample of Cherish the Day on his new album for his Respect My Mind track and it was too throed. I had to listen to the original and now I'm in Love with her stuff. She is deep and passionate, that Cherish the Day track is deep

Also everyone Knows Sweetest Taboo song.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
There are no new plans for a cd at this time...Or another tour, which is too bad...I missed the LOVER'S ROCK tour a couple of years ago...But I got tha dvd...

Cotton belly is another subsidary project of one of the band memebrs...It is easily one of the best cd's I've heard...
It's remixes done to various songs by Stuart Methewson...
SWOOP THAT SHIT...

Any of yall heard of Amel Larioux(sp?)...People are saying she tha next SADE...

Apr 25, 2002
HOOP said:
There are no new plans for a cd at this time...Or another tour, which is too bad...I missed the LOVER'S ROCK tour a couple of years ago...But I got tha dvd...
SON OF A BITCH they better get off their asses dammit.....i had a chance to go to a show a few years back too and passed it up b/c i really wasnt as much of a fan as i am now and i STILL kick myself

fuck lol

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I've never found anyone that can touch SADE.. I have all her albums... I'll have to look but I know its like 5-6 years in between each of her releases... something crazy like that.. and each album is what? 10-11 tracks? .. she's dope tho'...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
diggler said:
i dunno, i like bravebird better, both good tho
I luv Amel too..I like her Bravebird CD better than her first one, but both have something to offer...

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Sade is one of the Greatest Artists ever!!! In any Catagory, I been bumpin sade all my life, She sexy as hell, and the Best Singer.DOnt be shocked if you catch Y-Dr3$ta on the Block bumpin Sade, I'ma Yg Wit the sole of a Triple.