Sade...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
KALYN said:
I'll have to look but I know its like 5-6 years in between each of her releases...
and worth every year i wait 4 a new 1.......

Y-Dr3$ta said:
Sade is one of the Greatest Artists ever!!!
"listenin 2 SADE, feelin like shes talkin 2 me"

- Big Boi from Outkast

"bout 2 doze off while inhalin smoke thru my nose//
SADE in the CD changer, drinkin all alone"

- Me-e

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
noWetaG said:
and worth every year i wait 4 a new 1.......

"listenin 2 SADE, feelin like shes talkin 2 me"

- Big Boi from Outkast

"bout 2 doze off while inhalin smoke thru my nose//
SADE in the CD changer, drinkin all alone"

- Me-e
I think Game also said a line where he was bumping Sade in his whip...

Dec 26, 2004
Fuck ya she hella good. I jus have "Love Deluxe" N "Lovers Rock" fuck I love them albums N trying to get the others as the DVDs.

Real sexy for an older women,,very nice!!

Sep 11, 2002
I was just listenning to her this morning ( Stronger than pride) Im always bumpin her music anyway. She's the greatest singer by very far , her voice is so sexy...I agree witn Kalyn she cant be touched.

Aug 9, 2002
i never heard of cottonbelly but imma have to peep em out...anything related to sade is a must!...

p.s.---I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN EVER BE "THE NEXT SADE".....like scarface said...."shes like a made men she's untouchable"...

Jul 9, 2002
Amel is from the group Groove Theory, She has released 2 cds, the first being the self titled "Amel Larrieux" and the 2nd cd is "Bravebird". She really came dope on Sweetback's self titled cd "Sweetback".
Sweetback is Sade's band members who have released 2 cds also which the first cd being the best of the 2 to me, it features Amel, Maxwell and Bahamadia.
One of the guy's from Sweetback produced Maxwell's cds so if you like Maxwell's musc then peep out Sweetback.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
im at work and listening to "the best of Sade"...her music is soo relaxing..she needs to be recognized as an ICON...everyone loves Sade