Sacramento Rapper Lavish D Breaks Silence & Speaks Out On Philthy Rich, Guce & More.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Does anybody know if the funk between lavish d and messy marv started cuz of mess working with lav's ops...

And another question, maybe Ghost Dance @Ghost Dance can answer... What sets exactly are ridin with mozzy? I know cellyru is ESP and don tre is Oak Park blood and they ride with mozzy... And then whats the difference between FAB and Ridezilla and oak park, or those are all the hybrid gangs that ride with oak park/mozzy, or what?

Also, i know lavish d is on some blood shit, but 1:13 ??? "You got crips and bloods yellin starz up on my turf"? And is stickup stars made up of different sets? Or is it that g-parkway/g-mob birthed the stickup stars and gutta gang?

And is "gunz up" the name of a set or is it a term a set uses?

And what is "fuck gang" or "fuzk gang"... And whats "dirt gang"?

Sacramentos gangs are helllla confusing lol

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Here a quick and short break down for ya bru...

Oak park is mainly a blood hood with a bunch of sub gangs but they all bang the "P". The orginal streets are 4th ave, 33rd st, 12th ave and 8th. You also have a few mexica gangs in the p like opn (oak park norteno), 14th ave, and franklon or 36th st and a few asain gangs too.

Now you got some newer clicks thats started up after 2000 like fab (fourth avenue bloods aka fuck a bitch), stunna gang and mozzy which they say aint a gang or a click but they rep it like one and police see it that way.

Now UZ (underground zilla) is more of a penitentiary gang. It was started by and mostly consists of opb but got people from all over nor cal bangin that shit in the pen.

Now starz is another click started by g mobb members. After g parkway was shut down ppl from g mobb got moved all around sac cuz they had no hood no more they started that shit up as b.a.y (bad ass youngster) some how that turned into starz. Now starz got people from hella different hood bloods and crips but mostly bloods. Lav from g mobb, lizk from meadowview, hemster ru from vhp and so on and so on.

Now fuzk gang I dont know much about but I herd it started in p.c in jail and its basically there because as far as black gangs in sac county jail and the branch zillas run that shit. Now lav and a lot of starz are bloods so technically they should be housed with the rest of the bloods but they cant because them zillas would fuck um up..so their housed "sometimes" in p.c and from my knowlege thats were fuzk( fuck u zilla killa) gang started....but thats just what I herd from ppl that do t like them.

So thats the short version of it theres a lot more too it but it would take too long to explain all that shit...hope u got the big picture thow.

Feb 4, 2006
Does anybody know if the funk between lavish d and messy marv started cuz of mess working with lav's ops...

And another question, maybe Ghost Dance @Ghost Dance can answer... What sets exactly are ridin with mozzy? I know cellyru is ESP and don tre is Oak Park blood and they ride with mozzy... And then whats the difference between FAB and Ridezilla and oak park, or those are all the hybrid gangs that ride with oak park/mozzy, or what?

Also, i know lavish d is on some blood shit, but 1:13 ??? "You got crips and bloods yellin starz up on my turf"? And is stickup stars made up of different sets? Or is it that g-parkway/g-mob birthed the stickup stars and gutta gang?

And is "gunz up" the name of a set or is it a term a set uses?

And what is "fuck gang" or "fuzk gang"... And whats "dirt gang"?

Sacramentos gangs are helllla confusing lol
Fuzz fuzz

Jun 5, 2004

Oak park is mainly a blood hood with a bunch of sub gangs but they all bang the "P". The orginal streets are 4th ave, 33rd st, 12th ave and 8th. You also have a few mexica gangs in the p like opn (oak park norteno), 14th ave, and franklon or 36th st and a few asain gangs too.

Now you got some newer clicks thats started up after 2000 like fab (fourth avenue bloods aka fuck a bitch), stunna gang and mozzy which they say aint a gang or a click but they rep it like one and police see it that way.

Now UZ (underground zilla) is more of a penitentiary gang. It was started by and mostly consists of opb but got people from all over nor cal bangin that shit in the pen.

Now starz is another click started by g mobb members. After g parkway was shut down ppl from g mobb got moved all around sac cuz they had no hood no more they started that shit up as b.a.y (bad ass youngster) some how that turned into starz. Now starz got people from hella different hood bloods and crips but mostly bloods. Lav from g mobb, lizk from meadowview, hemster ru from vhp and so on and so on.

Now fuzk gang I dont know much about but I herd it started in p.c in jail and its basically there because as far as black gangs in sac county jail and the branch zillas run that shit. Now lav and a lot of starz are bloods so technically they should be housed with the rest of the bloods but they cant because them zillas would fuck um up..so their housed "sometimes" in p.c and from my knowlege thats were fuzk( fuck u zilla killa) gang started....but thats just what I herd from ppl that do t like them.

So thats the short version of it theres a lot more too it but it would take too long to explain all that shit...hope u got the big picture thow.
Good shit, thanks for taking the time to post... I havent been to sac all that much the past couple years, but i used to be there frequently to kick it with a couple of my boys and a few other niggas i met from out there (a few of them rapped, u prolly never heard of them but it was some dudes named Bad j, Jaz junior, and a couple other ones who had a lil rap thing goin on)... And i used to be out there sometimes weeks at a time, we used to just go fuck around and ride around town, go to arden (or the other malls that werent as good), go to sac state n party with a bunch of people we didnt even know, hittin up hella house parties all over sacramento. And it was usually hella coo, there actually was barely ever problems...

But now i guess niggas dont really do it like that as much anymore cuz theres too much funk... People dont really venture to functions or clubs out of the area they know cuz its too many different groups and all of them got funk with somebody. And with all the hybrid gangs and grey areas with turfs/politics it makes it not even really worth it to go out ridin lookin for somethin to get into cuz if u aint gettin hit up by some random ass niggas or the task force.

I dont claim sac so i aint a expert but to me at least it seem like sac has changed dramatically in only a few years... and its always been bad areas and gangs and all that, but its crazy to see how different a city with more traditional more organized gangs can be from the same city with the same gangs but with hybrid gangs added in the mix and all the shit that comes with youngsters and gangs with less structure and orginization... Reminiscent of chicago in a way.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Exactly when I was young and coming up there was none of this shit going on...if you was from a hood that was it you couldnt bang shit else or you would be removed or something even worse. Now days there is a lot less structure and too ma y grey areas. Some people from certain areas aint coo while others are. Back in the 90s if your hood was funkin so did you wasnt no we good but their not. Mexican gangs in sac aint like that no clicks just original hoods.

On the flip note violence and muders are actually way down since the early 90s. Sac had over 115 back then now we average out around 80 a year but with all tue media hype it seems worse.

Jun 5, 2004
Yea, because what we are talkin about in this conversation is some total hush-hush shit and by talking about it, we're going to incrimminate hella people.

Breh, uz a fool if u think that the police dont already know about all of those topics and then some... These niggas that rap about the shit are purposely trying to let that shit be known in their lyrics

Lol, look at this shit that is accessable to the public on the first page of results of google http://csus-dspace.calstate.edu/bit...lor Line in Sacramento County2.pdf?sequence=1

The shit is literally public access breh, look at this shit i found hella easy this morning... look at pg 93. U act like the pigs are just totally in the dark about this shit, lol

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yea, because what we are talkin about in this conversation is some total hush-hush shit and by talking about it, we're going to incrimminate hella people.

Breh, uz a fool if u think that the police dont already know about all of those topics and then some... These niggas that rap about the shit are purposely trying to let that shit be known in their lyrics

Lol, look at this shit that is accessable to the public on the first page of results of google http://csus-dspace.calstate.edu/bit...lor Line in Sacramento County2.pdf?sequence=1

The shit is literally public access breh, look at this shit i found hella easy this morning... look at pg 93. U act like the pigs are just totally in the dark about this shit, lol
Sad as fuck, turn coats have given the police the keys to the kingdom, but the cops seem to get all there other intel from rap songs.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Damn poor Lavish name all over this report like he really somebody, there gonna fuck him off.

Nov 3, 2011

im pretty sure they called starz now because g parkway got renamed to shining star drive or street some shit