Rydah J. Klyde & Fed-X - Money Over Bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
i seriously doubt much time was put into this project thats the reason for everything. they probobly did this whole album in a week or less. street show probobly cashed them out a lil something to do it.

Mar 26, 2007
All niggas be complaining about is the way it was recorded and it wasnt mastered who gives a fuck, shit was still hard them niggas was spitten fire, the sound qaulity could have been better but besides that shit was still hard.

Peeps saying it sucks but everyone has a favorite song on the album so that must mean it is some what better than crappy, I like how them niggas be doing albums like that its cool to just do a 2 poeple album shit still rocks!!

Mar 26, 2007
DopeBoyFresh said:
^your such a groupie fan boy

klyde is one of my fav. rappers and honestly this shit was garbage

Groupie??

I call it being a true fan and giving my opinion your just another dum ass saying "your such a groupie" niggas need to stop hatin and having wack ass remarks , I bet you wouldnt say any of that shit to Klyde or Fed-x and you still buying they albums.

Apr 28, 2003
DopeBoyFresh said:
^your such a groupie fan boy

klyde is one of my fav. rappers and honestly this shit was garbage

lol whats up with all these unintelligent, 1st graders on this board...

i agree with gthug, yall exaggerate shit too much, i heard the album and the quality isn't nearly as bad as what most of you have made it out to be in this thread...

Feb 4, 2005
album was nice, i liked it better then feddys solo or that rydah thizz nation. a couple tracks were weak but there are song classic tracks on the album. all the lyrics was tight but some concepts and beats were stale. 3/5

Mar 26, 2007
Bullit_Tooth said:
lol whats up with all these unintelligent, 1st graders on this board...

i agree with gthug, yall exaggerate shit too much, i heard the album and the quality isn't nearly as bad as what most of you have made it out to be in this thread...
fa reals playa peeps need to stop hatin so much, and then quik to put the cd in and bump it.....

Jan 18, 2006
to me its sad that folks talk shit about this album like it doesnt have one tight track and then call that turf talk album of the year, that turf talk is alright but foos be riden nuts just cuz its turf talk.

Feb 15, 2006
The mastering isn't as terrible as everyone says. I think it's mainly cuz that 1st track with san quinn sounds terrible, but the whole thing doesn't sound that bad. It's not the best mob figaz album or anything but its still coo.