**ROSE ALBUM REVIEW** volume 1 "KHEVLAR (Suburban Nightmare)"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
how you gonna print a million records when you aint' got enough money to print up 5,000? lol.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Does that mean "good question, I have no idea I was on meth when I said that,"?

You can't push 1 million if you can't press 1 million. And you can't press 5,000.

You ain't on the level Tech is. You never will be.

By the way, how old are you?

Cause I KNOW FOR A FACT you were runnin around as Bullet's bitch within the last 6 years or so (which makes your TEN years a bunch of BULLSHIT). I already put it out there that you were his errand bitch. You'd go and walk to bring Kalyn food cause she or someone told you to. You'd LEAVE when cats smoked herb cause you were scared to get picked on.

You haven't "worked" with anyone. That's like me saying I've worked on the Siccness for 7 years.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT.

Mar 31, 2006
^^You're an idiot, and don't know what the fuck you talkin about kid. I had an EP out waay before I met Bullet. I haven't seen Bullet since 2002. I started rapping at 15-16.
Can't press 5K? Maybe your broke kid, not up here. We press double albums, thick jackets full color digipaks. I swear man, call up 46 year old Kalyn and get your old "I know Khevlar" stories straight bra, you a real dipshit. I don't do errands for anybody, never have, never will. Punk.

Selling a million records indie is a goal. Go play in the freeway.

I'm done arguin around wit you man, think and say what you want. I'm doin me big.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
..hold up.

You were handing out your burned CDs when I first met you....high quality double albums, full color whaa.. ? "Rapping" since you were 15... You'd think you'd have gotten the hang of it by now....... Stop name dropping dummy and seriously -- change your sig already..

Mar 31, 2006
Some of you act like up is down left is right in here I swear.

I wasn't handing out burned CD's when I met you. Yo man, you can kick dirt on me, not like the music and just really not feel me, but let's not bullshit and lie man. Keep it positive or I lose interest in the argument. I'm tryin to keep this forum poppin.

You can try and gas up some of the kids on here, but me and you know, if we were in the same club, you couldn't even approach me.You got an old exboyfriend who put out some records, I don't know what your angle is. You got some kind of real problem with me I'll be in Idaho in a few weeks, buying property.

Keep this shit positive.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
..hold up.

You were handing out your burned CDs when I first met you....high quality double albums, full color whaa.. ? "Rapping" since you were 15... You'd think you'd have gotten the hang of it by now....... Stop name dropping dummy and seriously -- change your sig already..
Not talking shit, but what in the hell were you dating bullet for in the first place anyways? I didnt even dude but i smelt a sucka from the start

Mar 31, 2006
Bullet knows the game, he just doesn't have any morals. I was too young, with no connections, come on man, I'm from Monroe. Not exactly the Hip-Hop capital of the world. I was just naive.

Yo, I was looking at some of the older posts in this thread, and word for real my guys need to get their own log-ins. Sometimes it looks schizophrenic, and that is when I will delete a post. I don't delete all of my own posts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Yo, I was looking at some of the older posts in this thread, and word for real my guys need to get their own log-ins. Sometimes it looks schizophrenic, and that is when I will delete a post. I don't delete all of my own posts.
so its not you going on meth-induced rants and comin down the next day and realizing how outlandish sum of the shit you be typin is and delete the posts?....its "your guys"?

Dec 11, 2002
Some of you act like up is down left is right in here I swear.

I wasn't handing out burned CD's when I met you. Yo man, you can kick dirt on me, not like the music and just really not feel me, but let's not bullshit and lie man. Keep it positive or I lose interest in the argument. I'm tryin to keep this forum poppin.

You can try and gas up some of the kids on here, but me and you know, if we were in the same club, you couldn't even approach me.You got an old exboyfriend who put out some records, I don't know what your angle is. You got some kind of real problem with me I'll be in Idaho in a few weeks, buying property.

Keep this shit positive.

...I'm not goin' back & forth with you- we both know what happened with you, your album, etc...I'm not in here blowin' sunshine up anyone's ass ..double CD glossy whoop whoop- that's some shit that you've never done in allllllll your years of rappin' .......& as for us being in the same club and I 'couldnt' approach you...that's some whatever shit seriously...honestly..I'd probably look right past you same as I do every other self-absorbed I think I'm somebody nobody....cut the crap already..

Dec 11, 2002
Not talking shit, but what in the hell were you dating bullet for in the first place anyways? I didnt even dude but i smelt a sucka from the start

Bullet taught me a lot about the music business & thru him I met several of the people I still do business with today..it was a starting point......each of us has linked up with someone that we thought we knew but at the end of the day realized we were mistaken.... What do ya do besides take whatever positive you can from the experience and keep it pushin'.......

Feb 8, 2003
As for a selling a million records, I'm reffering to what TechN9ne and Strange Music have been able to do, the new music is that hot and it is something I believe we can accomplish. We haven't started pushing the myspace.com/therealkhevlar, everyone on there I know, for the most part. I think some of my sarcastic statements in here are misinterpreted by broke jealous dipshits.

So, kiss my ass and let's keep it positive. Haha.

Tech didnt sell a million off one album he sold a million with all his careers catalog combined. Plus he more active with teh shows and more known then you will ever be so yall in different catergories. 1988 ford tempo-YOU / 2009 Mustang-Tech. anyways lets get to the topic.

Its really time to seperate your dreams from reality. Or else i gotta call you kelvan dreamer.

You know damn well you not gonna sell no million copies if Usher cant go platinum less then a year these days your ass def wont.

You fucking up your wanna be(excuse me inspiring) rapping career by acting cocky and over confident especiall with no fan base or a base under 1000. Quick question are you over confident at your real job? or do you even have a job? dont say you living off rap either.

Feb 8, 2003
also one more thang. You not a worldwide rapper you straight for the trailor parks from seeing your image. The whole Eminem 8 mile psycho white rapper with fake rhinestone bandana phase is played out. So try a new gimmick mayne. You should rock some spike hair and hold a surf board and sip a capri sun juice box that gimmick would be more serious then what you doing.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Bullet knows the game, he just doesn't have any morals. I was too young, with no connections, come on man, I'm from Monroe. Not exactly the Hip-Hop capital of the world. I was just naive.

this faggot answered like he was the one dating bullet!!!! lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^You're an idiot, and don't know what the fuck you talkin about kid. I had an EP out waay before I met Bullet. I haven't seen Bullet since 2002. I started rapping at 15-16.
Can't press 5K? Maybe your broke kid, not up here. We press double albums, thick jackets full color digipaks. I swear man, call up 46 year old Kalyn and get your old "I know Khevlar" stories straight bra, you a real dipshit. I don't do errands for anybody, never have, never will. Punk.

Selling a million records indie is a goal. Go play in the freeway.

I'm done arguin around wit you man, think and say what you want. I'm doin me big.
Ok SON. You had a burned album out? DOPE! You're makin moves homey. Started rapping? So you started listenign to rap at 15-16? lol....

I don't call Kalyn asking her about shit. I have more contacts than you have zits on that funky ass face of yours.

Broke? Yeah....If I was broke I wouldn't be rollin a 2009 WRX, KID.

And don't deny you runnin errands for Kalyn and Bullet. You were their BITCH. YOU PUNK ASS FAGGOT.

We can always handle this in person if that suits you better. Either way you ain't gonna win. :siccness: