**ROSE ALBUM REVIEW** volume 1 "KHEVLAR (Suburban Nightmare)"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
see, i knew it was coming.....something that is.......a nice lashing from the siccness.......

and khevlar, since you "know who i am."

COME SEE ME......

OR.....when you get that condo in belltown we can meet up. since you're a baller and shit.

and why the fuck you be online at 4am posting talkin shit then comin on 5 hours later DELETING EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID?

ya fuckin tweaker!!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
wow that cat is seriously delusional.

with a name like Khevlar i really didnt expect anything special, but this dude has some serious fuckin mental disorders that require strong anti-hallucinogenic drugs to bring him down. I mean its almost like he reinvented PCP, only stronger...then mixed it with some meth and cut that with some LSD and then injected it right into his medulla oblongata

seriously though this kids is seeing pink elephants and is dancing on clouds he's so fuckin high, the meth crumbs in his keyboard gotta be worth at least $200. Fuck you could bottle this kids sweat and sell it for $80 a spoonful. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?.....recently?...Were you practicing your suburban commando terrorist ninja flips and landed on your fuckin skull? I've seen 40 year old rappers lost on too many drugs generate more hype from a single post on here than your entire career has generated in the past 5 years. You are the epitomy of what is know as 5 MINUTES TOO LATE TO GET 15 MINUTES OF FAME, I would suggest starting up a rock band, become a goth, and write songs about how emo you are and nobody cares about you..cause rap aint for you little boy.

JOIN A 12 STEP PROGRAM

put down the glass pipe and lighter, throw away the chore boy, and get to your local NA meeting as quickly as possible..

either that or can you please just throw yourself violently down a flight of stairs immediately

thanks...

HAVE A NICE DAY, AND I HOPE YOU CONTRACT A NEW STRAIN OF THE NOROVIRUS THAT LIQUIFIES YOUR INSIDES AND YOU SHIT OUT YOUR INTESTINES

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit reminds me of 'how high' when method man is clownin on the dean and redman keeps sayin "get em." lol.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BY THE WAY.......

He's from Monroe, WA....back in the day he was scared to get high with the "big dogs" so him and his faggot friends would leave....go get Bullet cigarettes or bring Kalyn food and shit....talkin about WALKING to bring her food....scared to get high cause the "hood cats" would pick on him.....runnin around before Bullet's shows doin promo and doing Bullet's bitch work.....cause Khevlar is a BITCH.

YOU STILL LIVIN WITH GRANNIE KHEVLAR? MILKIN MONEY OUTTA HER YA PUNK ASS FAGGOT?

I know who you are too. And I know more about you then you could hope to know about me. Only thing is, I'd tell you about me, but you're too much of a bitch to speak anything REAL about yourself.

YA FUCKIN FAKE. Quit bitin the Marshal Mather's shit with that gay ass chainsaw faggot. You keepin Bullet's ideas around like you want him in your mouth.....which probably happened.

Oct 23, 2006
This fool said he charges $2000 for a verse.

Shut the fuck up man lol.

I'm going to go ahead and quote your dumbass seeing you have a tendency to delete your posts/threads when you come off your meth binge or whatever the fuck is wrong with you.
LOL!! 2000 a verse????! Who the fuck do you think you are????

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this shit is killin some open forum garbage.

this dude thinks he's about somethin.....only thing he's about is about to have his fucking "career" ended before it's been goin for 30 seconds.

I'll say this....QUOTE ME IF YALL WANT.

TADOU SHITS ON KHEVLAR HANDS DOWN.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
that fool couldnt even get 2000 pesos a verses, let alone 2 grand US currency

cmon dude you couldnt get 2000 rupees for a verse

i sure hope KHEVLAR is bulletproof, cause he's takin some hot ones to the dome right about now...

Khevlar...lol...I bet he's taken a BULLET or two, right in the ass and mouth, if thats the case....dudes taken more slugs than biggie, 2pac and Amadou Diallo combined.

Mr.BillyBadassGonnaHackYouUpWitMy
ChainsawSuburbanNinjaInTraining
andStillHatinMyExGirlfriend
ForLeavingMeDepressedEMOShitface

.COM

www.myspace.com/pimpingrannyforher$$andlivin large

CHANGING MY NAME TO

DIRT E. TEFLON

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
btw.....step ya release date game up!

RENEGADEZ: IN THE EYE OF THE STORM (2CD)-- MARCH 2008

KHEVLAR: HERETEKH
(INCLUDES BACK TO THE BAT CAVE VOL.#1, A BONUS DISC INCLUDING RARE AND UNRELEASED KHEVLAR MUZIK) ----------- JUNE 2008

KHEVLAR & BLACK-OP: KILL EVERYBODY -- SEPTEMBER 2008

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
He's the type of person that'd lick them fuckin toads to get high.

Only he'd lick the asshole of the toad.