**ROSE ALBUM REVIEW** volume 1 "KHEVLAR (Suburban Nightmare)"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
haha..the farm is hot
^^^Hahaha....Honestly, I was gonna give his music a listen until he started tryin to look like a gangsta online. He just lost a "potential" customer (not really) by acting like a fucking kid.

He sure talks alot of shit for a no name rapper, humble yourself caviar or what ever your name is.

And Lol @ the "Suburban Nightmare" threatening to "Physically Smash" anyone who ain't feelin his album, what a joke.

Apr 25, 2002
The size of your cd insert or the color of the back of the cd dont mean shit.....if the music is wack.....if the music is good i dont care if its on a dusty ass 8 track tape.......garbage comes in quality packaging too

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yall are in for a treat.....just wait a couple weeks......it's on like donkey fuckin kong beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyatch. lol.......

fuck his diss track about the NW and siccness......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
he's a BITCH. and a FAGGOT. and he knows nobody cares about his "music" as he calls it.

like i said tho yall in for a treat...just gimme some time to find that treat.

May 4, 2005
he's a BITCH. and a FAGGOT. and he knows nobody cares about his "music" as he calls it.

like i said tho yall in for a treat...just gimme some time to find that treat.
mos def.. i aint touched the mic in a year.... but id terrorize khevy. lol.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^ yeah man I always laugh when I ride by the plasma center at fucking 8am and there's a huge line of half tweeks/half weirdos strapped for cash lined up like they giving
Out fucking gold bars...

May 2, 2002
I don't own the album, however, I did listen to the track on dude's Myspace. I don't know what it was, the beats or his delivery, but nothin' really caught my attention. That probably isn't sayin' much though. Some people will like your music, others won't. You can't please everyone. Thats just the way it goes.

After listenin' to the tracks on his Myspace, I coud've just came out da gate and said that what I heard sucked horse testicles. But that would be too easy, right? Be that as it may, I listened to it, and like I said before, nothin' really stood out to me (the tracks on his Myspace, mind you). From what I heard, I doubt I could listen to your album in its entirety, Thats just me though.

That being said, keep doin' ya thang. Don't let the reviews discourage you. You made the kind of music that you would want to hear. In this case, it worked out in your favor. And judging by the review, it kinda didn't either. But like I said before, you can't please everyone. I know there's someone out there that appreciates the style of music your bringin' to the Northwest or the rap game in general.