**ROSE ALBUM REVIEW** volume 1 "KHEVLAR (Suburban Nightmare)"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
@ khevlar..at 1st i wasnt gonna respond to this due to all the negativity.....but ima give u some Honest Criticism homeboy.....if u really wanna gain some fans over here..... or even some respect..quit wit the the ego trippin.....ur really on ur own dick....and honestly its not justified by ur music...i put u in the same category as myself((a young artist tryin to pusue his passion and get his music heard)) so with that in mind
u need to learn a lil bit of humility and not just blow these cats in this forum off....u do realize these are people who listen to NWmusic almost as a priority...that listen to it... to the point that they type up threads... responses... and ask questions...all wit the main focus of spreading the word about that specific artist....People do hate.. ill give u that((we all get it))....but when u put ur face on a cd and expect people to pay for it ur subject to that....aint nothin wrong wit havin pride...but pull ur dick out ur mouth....and let ur music speak for itself......

Apr 25, 2002
Damn I need to log in here more often.....Is that my good ole friend Khev that I clowned daily on raptalk til he left??Someone burn me a copy of this masterpiece and mail it to me,.....I would love to post my own review since I heard him talk years ago of his greatness....I'm dying at that review lol

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
@ khevlar..at 1st i wasnt gonna respond to this due to all the negativity.....but ima give u some Honest Criticism homeboy.....if u really wanna gain some fans over here..... or even some respect..quit wit the the ego trippin.....ur really on ur own dick....and honestly its not justified by ur music...i put u in the same category as myself((a young artist tryin to pusue his passion and get his music heard)) so with that in mind
u need to learn a lil bit of humility and not just blow these cats in this forum off....u do realize these are people who listen to NWmusic almost as a priority...that listen to it... to the point that they type up threads... responses... and ask questions...all wit the main focus of spreading the word about that specific artist....People do hate.. ill give u that((we all get it))....but when u put ur face on a cd and expect people to pay for it ur subject to that....aint nothin wrong wit havin pride...but pull ur dick out ur mouth....and let ur music speak for itself......

Point.....counterpoint:

CEEOHELAY said:
we 1 of the NW dopest groups blow your speakers to this!!!!!!!!!!
CEEOHELAY said:
To those that maybe aint heard us b4 go 2 the myspace as well and listen 4 urselves....we got heat at a low price FUCK WIT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any personal problems with anyone on this board.....but the double standards going on around here have got to go.

Everyone always talking about NorthWest artists coming together, and then I gotta come out of the woodwork every gotdamn time in defense of Khevlar, cuz nobody else got the heart to do it...or just think they're above doing it...or is just plain sick of doing it (Khevlar).

Like it or not, "Rap I Personally Don't Enjoy" is a category that is here to stay. Speaking of getting off your own dick--some of you out there need to stop prescribing music for other people, like you're some kind of hip-hop pharmacist and you know what they need and what they should avoid. If the people like the music, they'll buy it, simple as that.

If you really, truly, 100% believe that quality music speaks for itself.......let's start the list of names right now. And then, anyone on that list, you're not allowed to say an album is hot, or slumps, or is tight, ever again. WHY? Because you just admitted you don't need to. The music speaks for itself...right? .....Wrong.

The first step is admitting to your hater ways, and working to get rid of your hater mechanisms and tendencies.....the other 11 follow.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I don't disagree with that. I play Dividenz' first album constantly, and when I do, the whole thing plays through--not just 3 or 4 tracks. But at the same time, you can't sit back saying "good music speaks for itself"......then tell someone else to stop self-promoting because YOU don't like their music.

You gotta understand, people on Siccness are not normal people, so scoffing when Khevlar talks about his success is ridiculous. Job Experience, Income, Hobbies/Interests (other than Rap), Future Goals, Education....people on here don't share a whole lot. Other than the Sports forum, all the other Specialty forums are usually dead. Yet the one anything-goes forum, the Open Forum, is always crackin 24/7.

I already know what angle you're coming from--Khevlar in the spotlight does more harm to NorthWest Rap music than good--but I just can't care about that. This is ART he is selling--not defective computers, or lemon cars, or something else that poses a danger. Get past all the jokes and the hating, and if he is making even a $1 profit rapping....guess what....Siccness don't matter. Which may be what the real issue here is. For all the influence some of you think Siccness has, really.....it doesn't.

Nov 30, 2002
For all the influence some of you think Siccness has, really.....it doesn't.

very true

but on the other hand.. dividenz IS the hottest group out the NW.. peep their new album... Notes has stepped it up since the first release.. COLA comin with heat as usual... theonly one touchin them IMO is The LAC.. but who knows whassup wit them...

Apr 10, 2006
@Mr Shoez....
lets be real u could pick apart whatever i said in my post pimp...i didnt edit it...I meant it to say exactly what it said...and ill say it again... we one of the dopest groups out here.......To those that maybe aint heard us b4 go 2 the myspace and listen 4 urselves....we got heat at a low price FUCK WIT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

that was a post i made in an advertisement of our album....it was not a retaliatory response made after plenty of people told me my shit was sub-par..nor did it include me callin people "faggots"..disrepectin people i use to work wit..or rants bout us being "lightning-rods" or how we "outsell all ur favorite Seattle/Local rappers"????????((which honestly is way outta pocket))...like ol boys comments did... go back and read all that shit...what i said is NOT THE SAME......

No double Standard here just truth..... im sure the siccness has no INFLUENCE on u boss....U DONT DO MUSIC....U AINT TRYIN TO EAT OFF IT.....it sure did INFLUENCE your fingertips to type up a message tho.....but wait how did u find out bout dividenz..WHAT INFLUENCED U TO BUY OR DOWNLOAD THE 1st ALBUM that u said u play the whole way thru((take a second..... think real long and hard))..Ur off base on this 1....are u Tadou??????? cuzz he use 2 like 2 play devils advocate 2!!!!!!!!

Either way im just tryin to help dude out..... im one of his peers--hes one of mine... what i said was out of respect to him..and then u wanna come in here and try 2 Monkey-Wrench...Ive had dudes get on here and try to bang on me b4....people say they wasnt feelin my shit..I sound like this or that...so be it....i didnt bang on em for it tho.....no hypocrite here taddy!!!!

Apr 10, 2006
*************THIS HAS TO BE A PROMOTION************well if you want that beef.... call out a name!!!!!...MINE IS C.O.L.A from DIVIDENZ..... if U refering to my Cd with that Blue and Green/2 PAGES IN THE BOOKLET comment...which it seems u are... than so be it..i dont gangbang on the internet tho...u and ur "gun charges" can get @ me in person.....Matter of fact Ill be at the SHOWBOX-SODO @ the SNOOP DOGG SHOW this Weds June 18th Hustlin....OUTSIDE...... ALL NIGHT......
Ive never met u in my life...HAS ANYONE in this FORUM?????so as far as that "silent & polite in real life" shit goes.... i dont know who u talkin bout?????

Siccness or no Siccness.......U sound FALSE!!!!!!!! "gun charges" dont make u a factor in here or anywhere else...besides the cage... it just means u got caught....

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
blood, errynigga I know got a gun charge.. Thats not really relevant unless ur charge came while u was using it on someone... In Oregon u don't get shit but bench probation for pistols...

I didn't read errything u posted, but straight up... If ur using the gun charge as hood stripes, or reputability, then u look sucka soft right now... U might as well have said u got a weed charge and 29 speeding tickets, A dui and domestic violence... Gun charges don't hold any weight bruh...

I ain't knocking ur music or hustle, hopefully its all workin in your favor, but don't go talkin bout ur pistol charges like its gonna impress us...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think Khevlar forgot to take his meds again. I'd bet $100 dude is bipolar.

This is the same dude whos friend got locked up for killing horses or cows or something like that up in the sticks he is from.