rolling stone mag puts e40, too short and snoop on blast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
* Detectives working the case turned their suspicions into a working theory after learning that Snoop Dogg told the L.A. County Sheriff's office that Knight was behind Shakur's murder.

* People allegedly associated with Bay Area rappers E-40 and Too Short offered money to a confidential informant to assassinate Knight in prison for allegedly gunning down Shakur.

this is from the new rolling stone with jay-z on the cover. basically accusing snoop of telling the police that suge killed pac and putting e40 and short in the middle of a mess by claiming that they peoples was plotting on suge. i know they grown men and can take care of themselves, but as a fan of their music i hope they don't end up having problems in the streets. when the most read music magazine in the world says you were plotting to have someone killed there can be negative repercussions

Nov 7, 2005
when i read it i thought, since they can't proove it. why not just say bay area rapers or music industry folks from the bay. instead of specifically naming short and e40. if i was 40 or short i would sue. they would have to break bread for libel

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
pharoah said:
People allegedly associated with Bay Area rappers E-40 and Too Short offered money to a confidential informant to assassinate Knight in prison for allegedly gunning down Shakur.

if this is true then the shit wouldve came out years ago.......

i think short and forty bout to come up on some money.....

Jun 27, 2003
The Last Word said:
LOL @ you cats...

I'm surprised no one's called Snoop a snitch yet ..

But 50 Cent is a snitch tho ...

Interesting
Freal, if he's such a gangsta and he knows who took out his patna, why he don't handle it instead of speakin with the county officials? Either you a gangsta and you handle business like you say in your records, or you're an "upstanding" citizen and tell the proper authorities. Can't be both.

As far as breaking bread, nothing is finna come of this. Since they're "celebrities" they have to prove malice which they can't in this case.
Still some bullshit either way

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I already said snoop was a snitch in the other thread, plus any of ya'll remeber when his tour bus got pulled over in the midwest and the pigs found hella pounds. Snoop provided information to get his ass out that situation, any of ya'll remeber the thing Suge put out after that, the pic of snoop wearin a badge..LOL

Apr 19, 2005
To clarify, I personally don't give a fuck who snitches on who or any of that bullshit as long as these cats put out good music. If the WWE shit entertains the rest of you dimwits, then that's alright with me....

It's just funny, cause Pac is mentioned in this situation that some of the lemmings on this site feel it's ok that Snoop (supposedly) "snitched" on Suge Knight. Now if this was 50 Cent then everyone would get their little Photoshop 50 Cent characatures out with him wearing a Cop uniform or whatever.

#1 The nimrods on this sight (and everywhere else) need to eventually learn how to seperate entertainment from reality. This blur between these two right now is REALLY dangerous.
#2 These same people are lemmings who follow and agree with everything that their favorite rapper says or does. 50 Cent is a snitch but Snoop aint? Aint no rapper called Snoop a snitch yet, so you followers aren't sure whether you should believe this story yet or not.

It's crazy how these imbeciles talk so bad about people they've only seen on TV. When, if you were put in the same situation some of these artists have been put into, you'd do the same thing. When I say the same thing, that includes: Snitching, lying, going into hiding, hiring body guards, etc ... Sit up here on a message board and claim how 'hood' you are all you want, but when the shit hits the goddamn fan, most of you will sing like a choir of canaries.

What these dummies don't realize is that because these artists are high profile, travel extensively, and come in contact with thousands of people, these situations are more likely to happen to them. Ultimately the people put into these unfortunate situations have to look out for themselves, their multi-million dollar empires, and the livelyhood of their families. Sometimes these people have no control over the things that happen to them and you can't fault them for finding a way out. Most of you would do the same.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Man this site is fulla sheep, dont even waste your time tryint to explain shit on here Last word. LOL

If it aint a thread about yukmouth muthafuckas aint gonna agree with you.

How long you think Snoops tooth pic ass would last in the pen??

And he got kids and shit and a wife and a movie career to worry about.

Shiiiit

REAL

Nov 1, 2004
pharoah said:
* People allegedly associated with Bay Area rappers E-40 and Too Short offered money to a confidential informant to assassinate Knight in prison for allegedly gunning down Shakur.
neither of them are gonna get paid off of this. They worded that shit just right to keep themselves out of trouble. All one person has to say is "yeah i know them" and the media turns it into "people allegedly associated with."

Typical shady bullshit, fuck rollingstones.