rolling stone mag puts e40, too short and snoop on blast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
The Last Word said:
To clarify, I personally don't give a fuck who snitches on who or any of that bullshit as long as these cats put out good music. If the WWE shit entertains the rest of you dimwits, then that's alright with me....

It's just funny, cause Pac is mentioned in this situation that some of the lemmings on this site feel it's ok that Snoop (supposedly) "snitched" on Suge Knight. Now if this was 50 Cent then everyone would get their little Photoshop 50 Cent characatures out with him wearing a Cop uniform or whatever.

#1 The nimrods on this sight (and everywhere else) need to eventually learn how to seperate entertainment from reality. This blur between these two right now is REALLY dangerous.
#2 These same people are lemmings who follow and agree with everything that their favorite rapper says or does. 50 Cent is a snitch but Snoop aint? Aint no rapper called Snoop a snitch yet, so you followers aren't sure whether you should believe this story yet or not.

It's crazy how these imbeciles talk so bad about people they've only seen on TV. When, if you were put in the same situation some of these artists have been put into, you'd do the same thing. When I say the same thing, that includes: Snitching, lying, going into hiding, hiring body guards, etc ... Sit up here on a message board and claim how 'hood' you are all you want, but when the shit hits the goddamn fan, most of you will sing like a choir of canaries.

What these dummies don't realize is that because these artists are high profile, travel extensively, and come in contact with thousands of people, these situations are more likely to happen to them. Ultimately the people put into these unfortunate situations have to look out for themselves, their multi-million dollar empires, and the livelyhood of their families. Sometimes these people have no control over the things that happen to them and you can't fault them for finding a way out. Most of you would do the same.

exactly

Jul 12, 2002
You guys make me laugh. Getting all mad because of one line that didn't even implicate those guys in anything in a 26 page aritcle that all you dumb fucks probably didn't take the time to read. If you had, you would know why that was put in there. It was because at that time Suge was in prison telling some people that he had Biggie killed in retaliation for 2Pac's murder. The article is based on the theory that Suge was responsible for BOTH murders. They were stating some of the information they learned that contradicted Suge's claim that it was a retaliation. They said Suge was saying it was retaliation as a cover-up for what really happened. So that piece about 40 and Short was just one of the arguements the article used to prove their theory.

Now I'm not saying that what was said was true, but I'm saying this article holds a lot of weight in my opinion. I have been following this shit since I read the first Rolling Stone article back in like 2002. Then they came out with that LAbyrinth book which blew me away. If you read these articles and that book you will be AMAZED at some of the shit that was going on with the LAPD and everything and about how bullshit the LAPD is.