Rock The Bells 09 dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
Not that it matters for me, but one of my boys told me that you have to be 25 to drink at the MA show, makes no sense if thats true.
I'm guessing you have to be 25 if you have an out of state ID. they have that rule at the TD Banknorth Garden. Mass hates out of state ID's I'm from Maine but go to school in Boston and get shit alot for my ID . Bring a passport if you got one you'll be all set. or bring a friend thats 25 or has a Mass ID to get you drinks

Oct 17, 2006
I'm guessing you have to be 25 if you have an out of state ID. they have that rule at the TD Banknorth Garden. Mass hates out of state ID's I'm from Maine but go to school in Boston and get shit alot for my ID . Bring a passport if you got one you'll be all set. or bring a friend thats 25 or has a Mass ID to get you drinks
or drink in the parking lot and don't spend $7 for a plastic cup of piss warm beer

Dec 14, 2005
Mass doesn't even like anything but a drivers license. I have a Mass photo ID but i get shit from half the liquor stores. When I applied for a passport they wouldn't accept it as one of the required photo IDs. So i get punished for not wanting to drive a car. I think the guy at the post office was just a fuckin dick because he kept tellin me I didnt have enough documents but he would send it in anyway and i could send the rest when i found them, but a week later I got a call from the passport office saying they were sending it out, no problems.

Feb 12, 2006
Lol why they gotta be such massholes about drinking, i'm 27 with a driver's license so i'm all set. It's all about pregaming in the parking lot anyways.

Nov 7, 2006
just get a liquor ID then problem solved. but yeah i barely drink at these shows cause when i drink i mean business and heat and drinks dont mix well for me. i would end up not even seeing the venue lol

after the show however is a different story. i'm like a mix of a werewolf with beer. call me Beerwolf

Oct 17, 2006
just picked up my ticket for MA

jeus i thought Ticketmaster was bad with tickets

General Admission Pit - Standing Room Only
Section GA Pit, Row G02, Seat # 17
Guerilla Union Presale
$75.00

Charity

$1.00
Ticket Fee

$14.90
Venue Fee

$7.00
TICKET TOTAL
$97.90

Jan 30, 2008
just picked up my ticket for MA

jeus i thought Ticketmaster was bad with tickets

General Admission Pit - Standing Room Only
Section GA Pit, Row G02, Seat # 17
Guerilla Union Presale
$75.00

Charity

$1.00
Ticket Fee

$14.90
Venue Fee

$7.00
TICKET TOTAL
$97.90

Gawd damn. Rock the Bells or a textbook, that is the question...

Nov 14, 2002
Tickets for the Jones Beach Nokia Theatre date in NY are on sale. Just FYI.

Have fun if you're going. I'll go if you want to pay for a ticket. Lol.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm glad Tech could make it to NY but I'm not paying those prices to sit high up, enjoy one set that nobody else has heard of, and leave. I just wish I was into more of the shit they've got on the tour.