Rock The Bells 09 dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
YEAH WELL UR A ROCKHEAD CORRECT? NO WONDER YOU DONT TO PAY FOR A TICKET LIKE THAT. as for serious rap heads this is close to the best festival for rap artist out there and they just added busta rhymes and ice cube so it just keeps getting better and better
By "rockhead" you mean, "Enjoys a live band and a good show whithout hype-men and cock grabbing"? Then yes.

Tech has a great fucking show. I like Ill Bill and La Coka (-Everlast). Sitting way back in the crowd, because I didn't pay 100 for GA and watching a dude grab his dick and yell over his own tracks? Not interested.

And yes... I know that KRS and Busta and (parts of) Wu etc... are rap legends. I know the history of rap... I get it. But that doesn't mean they do a good show. Plus you have to take the fact that they're going to be performing outside into consideration. A rap show outside? No thanks.

And... did you just thank yourself with a diff username?

Nov 7, 2006
By "rockhead" you mean, "Enjoys a live band and a good show whithout hype-men and cock grabbing"? Then yes.

Tech has a great fucking show. I like Ill Bill and La Coka (-Everlast). Sitting way back in the crowd, because I didn't pay 100 for GA and watching a dude grab his dick and yell over his own tracks? Not interested.

And yes... I know that KRS and Busta and (parts of) Wu etc... are rap legends. I know the history of rap... I get it. But that doesn't mean they do a good show. Plus you have to take the fact that they're going to be performing outside into consideration. A rap show outside? No thanks.

And... did you just thank yourself with a diff username?
1st thing i'm not so corny to prop myself under a diff name i'm not that into forums and props and whatnot. 2nd by rockhead i meant someone who prefers rock music over rap. and 3rd i've been to 2 rock the bells shows and obviously you havent seen anyone you just named live cause they put on one helleva show. busta sucks right now with his new shit but his shows are still off the chain. nas has that kinda swagga you talk of where it's just laid back but lets be real thats the way nas is. it would be fake looking if nas was hype. BTW ill bill just sits his fatass in one spot while his dj fights the urge of falling asleep on stage so to compare great perforiming acts like wu-tang and KRSone to that is ridiculous.

Nov 14, 2002
2nd by rockhead i meant someone who prefers rock music over rap.
I listen to rap 90% of the time.
and 3rd i've been to 2 rock the bells shows and obviously you havent seen anyone you just named live cause they put on one helleva show
Hey man, I'm not tryin' to fight with you... but what does "one hell of a show" mean? I guess they rap well and all... but have you ever seen a rock show?

Also.. I might be from NY but I don't really like NAS.
BTW ill bill just sits his fatass in one spot while his dj fights the urge of falling asleep on stage so to compare great perforiming acts like wu-tang and KRSone to that is ridiculous.
I never said any of this.
You're correct with Bill... But I like Bill... LoL. Although I'd rather listen to Bill, I can't deny that KRS and Wu's legends dance circles around Bill's set. It's actually funny... KRS did a show down the block from my place about 3 months ago and it was 18 dollars at the door. I missed it, and I fail.

Nov 7, 2006
I listen to rap 90% of the time.

Hey man, I'm not tryin' to fight with you... but what does "one hell of a show" mean? I guess they rap well and all... but have you ever seen a rock show?

Also.. I might be from NY but I don't really like NAS.

I never said any of this.
You're correct with Bill... But I like Bill... LoL. Although I'd rather listen to Bill, I can't deny that KRS and Wu's legends dance circles around Bill's set. It's actually funny... KRS did a show down the block from my place about 3 months ago and it was 18 dollars at the door. I missed it, and I fail.
oh i've been to all types of rock shows. the best show i've ever been too was rock it was the ozzfest way back i think 2000. it was slipknot, marilyn manosn, linkin park, mudvayne, drowning pool (before the lead singer died) black sabbath pantere etc. i love good music and i'd say 30% the shit i listen to is rock but i love rap shows as well and it's just a different vibe then most rock shows. i just couldnt get how yoy said it wouldnt be worth it cause i've seen all these guys on this set perform and there all amazing thats all. i wasnt trying to fight with you at all either just trying to make my point just like you man. and my bad for assuming ur a rockhead i just see you talk about rock shit alot on here and assumed lol. but yeah no hard feelings i guess, i dont really e-beef

May 31, 2007
Im not getting in this argument because both sides have points.. Alotta rappers feel that if there in an ampitheatre or something of that sort that they dont have a Mic and actually have to scream to the back row... uncool..

Ill Bill.. Good music but fuck a live show... I almost knocked the fuck out

Nov 7, 2006
I just think rap music in general doesn't translate to a good live show 90% of the time.
its funny cause i think the same way but with rock. i'm not saying that directed towards you but i find it comical to see rockers all do the headband shit then the one foot on the amp thing. it's just funny. in all genres i like to see unique perforances with lots of energy. Mr. Meth is one of the livest shows i've ever seen granted he's chill on the mic. the only one that can be boring and get away with it is nas cause he's the chillest dude and has the most layed back style and rhymes that its acceptable.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
He should probably work his In The Air verse in. Given some of the other names on the bill for this tour, it seems like a verse that would catch the attention of some non-fans that came for some of the other artists.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO