Rock The Bells 09 dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
This is my most anticipated concert of all time. I plan on going to the sickology show at redrocks and I was at the first redrocks show.... but this shit is gonna be fucking nutzzzz...... How can you say that Tech is the only mutha fucka at this show that you wanna see...... WHATTTTTT.... this is a show of legends... Beats are crazy and the flows just make them better. If tech is the only person at this show that you want to see then I feel sorry for you. I have paid 20 to 40 bucks to see Tech and that to me was a deal. But 60 to see some of the greatist artist of all time on just a few stages all in the same venue makes me wanna cream..HUH!!!! Do you thang tech.....................................................................Like I said in my posts before.

GET EM TECH TELL EM HOW YOU FEEL

a red nose is better than a brown nose. any way you look at it. real talk.

Nov 6, 2005
This is my most anticipated concert of all time. I plan on going to the sickology show at redrocks and I was at the first redrocks show.... but this shit is gonna be fucking nutzzzz...... How can you say that Tech is the only mutha fucka at this show that you wanna see...... WHATTTTTT.... this is a show of legends... Beats are crazy and the flows just make them better. If tech is the only person at this show that you want to see then I feel sorry for you. I have paid 20 to 40 bucks to see Tech and that to me was a deal. But 60 to see some of the greatist artist of all time on just a few stages all in the same venue makes me wanna cream..HUH!!!! Do you thang tech.....................................................................Like I said in my posts before.

GET EM TECH TELL EM HOW YOU FEEL

a red nose is better than a brown nose. any way you look at it. real talk.
.... Wow.

Nov 14, 2002
If tech is the only person at this show that you want to see then I feel sorry for you. I have paid 20 to 40 bucks to see Tech and that to me was a deal. But 60 to see some of the greatist artist of all time on just a few stages all in the same venue makes me wanna cream
60 bucks is too much for a shitty ticket to a rap festival. The only entertaining acts there are going to be Tech and La Coka.

Rap shows are boring as it is, let alone when the crowd is too large and you can't even see the stage. It's not as if these guys are going to have elaborate lights and pyro.

Nov 7, 2006
60 bucks is too much for a shitty ticket to a rap festival. The only entertaining acts there are going to be Tech and La Coka.

Rap shows are boring as it is, let alone when the crowd is too large and you can't even see the stage. It's not as if these guys are going to have elaborate lights and pyro.
YEAH WELL UR A ROCKHEAD CORRECT? NO WONDER YOU DONT TO PAY FOR A TICKET LIKE THAT. as for serious rap heads this is close to the best festival for rap artist out there and they just added busta rhymes and ice cube so it just keeps getting better and better