RLK ALBUM DROPS 9/9!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fuck that, kokane can moan and groan and make weird noises and voices all he fucking wants. that shit is great.

BITCH BITCH BITCH LET ME DOWN BITCH!
IIIT BUUUURNNNNNS
OHH IT BURNNNS

is this at fam mart, maybe the yellow-man will give me a 2 for 25 deal when i pick up cricets shit

unless anyone wanna give me a copy cheaper? hint mutha fucka hint

Dec 5, 2007
fuck that, kokane can moan and groan and make weird noises and voices all he fucking wants. that shit is great.

BITCH BITCH BITCH LET ME DOWN BITCH!
IIIT BUUUURNNNNNS
OHH IT BURNNNS

is this at fam mart, maybe the yellow-man will give me a 2 for 25 deal when i pick up cricets shit

unless anyone wanna give me a copy cheaper? hint mutha fucka hint
meet me at fam bam tomorrow ill slide it to you for the 10 homie

Gas One

May 24, 2006
you still got my number? give me a time to be there ill slide thru or drop me ya digits in pm if youre comin down for sure, whatever works..i got tomorrow off so any time is prolly cool for me.

much appreciated, id rather give my money to the artist instead of givin someone else some cash who didnt even work hard to make it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
everyone pick this album up. its heated.

the first time i played it i couldnt get into it really..ii didnt know what to do with it...i aint know how to groove with that Oside sound yet....few more plays through i was stuck.....it got me to get young sau out the cd player a little....im lovin this shit.....the beats start off like they on some ole regular shit but then they get into it...even though kokane be havin' me feelin like my cars a fuckin haunted house with all that multitrack shermed out funkadelic congregation shit, i still love the fact thats the only nigga keepin funk vocals alive in 2008....

pick it up, shit slaps hard.
alot of advice as to what to do with cha bitch

if you need advice.
i see you over there raine holla at me

Dec 5, 2007
Its official someone uploaded your album for free DL on another site..
thats really fucked up
its all good loved one... i seen that shit. if you google " raine kokane " its a grip of shit pops up. interviews and shit... and like 10 different sites thats rippin off the album. at first i was kinda heated. cuz im like damn.. niggaz aint even gimme a chance to get on my feet in this game before they started wit that shit! i even did a song about it that same day. but then i just looked at it for what it is... you cant stop it. and it aint just me... they doin it to anybody who breaks the surface. so i had to take the compliment wit the insult.. which is... its a blessing that anybodys paying attention to what im doin. thats the nature of the music biz today. you gotta get money in the streets and the swap meets. jump on hella features to promote yourself. do the shows whether they big or small and do your best to have fun wit em... and eventually get money on shows and features once you got a cool following. if it aint that... i dont see no way to make paper as a rapper. its a different hustle than it was a few years back. and free downloading is the reason.

food for thought before i go:

have you ever met up with the bud man... took that niggaz sack from him. smoked it right there in his face. and then told him, "damn homie, that was some BOMB! when you gonna have some more??!"

prolly not.

but a nigga will download your shit for free. bump that shit for a while... and then hit you up on the myspace like, "damn homie, that was some BOMB! when you gonna have some more??!"

if i didnt love music..... man...