RLK ALBUM DROPS 9/9!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol what the fuck duz that mean homie??!
didnt you say
'i cant write your hooks/im raine/not a rainbow trout'

on that misery loves company joint

that pic : singing rainbow trout, that sings popular hooks of songs.

if you didnt get that someones writing ya rhymes for you ..lol

i SWORE that lines in the song. am i wrong?
it is completely possible that ive taken so many drugs that i hear completely different english than what is actually being said, but...damn...id hope not.

Dec 5, 2007
didnt you say
'i cant write your hooks/im raine/not a rainbow trout'

on that misery loves company joint

that pic : singing rainbow trout, that sings popular hooks of songs.

if you didnt get that someones writing ya rhymes for you ..lol

i SWORE that lines in the song. am i wrong?
it is completely possible that ive taken so many drugs that i hear completely different english than what is actually being said, but...damn...id hope not.
hahaha... actually, what i said was... "I can't BITE yo hook im raine, not a rainbow trout"

meaning (in regards to the subject matter of MISERY LUVS COMPANY) niggaz in the streets be tryin to pull you into drama and bring shit to your front door that you aint even ask for. they just cant stand to see you leave from where yall was in the same place and for you to rise while they stay in the same place, doin the same shit.. stagnant. even more so if they rap, they might envy whatever bullshit ass buzz you got. cuz to someone that dont get no attention at all... it seems way bigger to them. but if you know how to spot shit like that and see it for what it is, you wont take the bait and youll know how to bypass the bull instead of gettin wrapped up in it. and i be seein shit comin. all the time. cuz misery, my friend, LUVS company. and bein hated on is part of the job description. in the words of the brotha devin the dude... "oh, what a job this issss"....

Jul 29, 2008
its all good loved one... i seen that shit. if you google " raine kokane " its a grip of shit pops up. interviews and shit... and like 10 different sites thats rippin off the album. at first i was kinda heated. cuz im like damn.. niggaz aint even gimme a chance to get on my feet in this game before they started wit that shit! i even did a song about it that same day. but then i just looked at it for what it is... you cant stop it. and it aint just me... they doin it to anybody who breaks the surface. so i had to take the compliment wit the insult.. which is... its a blessing that anybodys paying attention to what im doin. thats the nature of the music biz today. you gotta get money in the streets and the swap meets. jump on hella features to promote yourself. do the shows whether they big or small and do your best to have fun wit em... and eventually get money on shows and features once you got a cool following. if it aint that... i dont see no way to make paper as a rapper. its a different hustle than it was a few years back. and free downloading is the reason.

food for thought before i go:

have you ever met up with the bud man... took that niggaz sack from him. smoked it right there in his face. and then told him, "damn homie, that was some BOMB! when you gonna have some more??!"

prolly not.

but a nigga will download your shit for free. bump that shit for a while... and then hit you up on the myspace like, "damn homie, that was some BOMB! when you gonna have some more??!"

if i didnt love music..... man...
Yeah that suks. I wish you all the luck homie as well as all the other katz tryna make money off the muzik. It seems to be harder because katz constantly rip shit as soon as it hits the the street.